Citations for "A brief history of fiscal doctrine"
by Musgrave, R.A.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 2006.
"Pairwise Strategy-Proofness and Self-Enforcing Manipulation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 305-331, April.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 2005. "Pairwise Strategy-Proofness and Self-Enforcing Manipulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0629, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Giuseppe Dallera, 2013. "La "scuola" italiana di scienza delle finanze," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(261), pages 43-91.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
- Koren, Stephan & Stiassny, Alfred, 1998. "Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax? An International Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-191, April.
- Christophe Muller, 2006.
"Defining Poverty Lines As a Fraction of Central Tendency,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 720-729, January.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Defining Poverty Lines As A Fraction Of Central Tendency," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Stefano Paternostro & Anand Rajaram & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2007.
"How Does the Composition of Public Spending Matter?,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 47-82.
- Paternostro, Stefano & Rajaram, Anand & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2005. "How does the composition of public spending matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3555, The World Bank.
- Paolo Liberati & Massimo Paradiso, 2014. "The positive theory of benefit taxation in the italian school of public finance," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0190, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ajit Zacharias The Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, 2002.
"A Note on the Hicksian Concept of Income,"
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2006.
"An 'exception culturelle'? French sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-38.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2006. "An "exception culturelle"? French Sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics," Post-Print halshs-00732921, HAL.
- Sergio Clavijo, . "Monto del "Impuesto Puro" en la Seguridad Social Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 219, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Giuseppe Carone & Jan Host Schmidt & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007.
"Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
280, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Schmidt, Jan, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 3996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & John C. Hlinko & Theodore J.F. Lubke, 1996.
"From Each According to His Surplus: Equi-Proportionate Sharing of Commodity Tax Burdens,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, James Jr. & Hlinko, John C. & Lubke, Theodore J. F., 1995. "From each according to his surplus: Equi-proportionate sharing of commodity tax burdens," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 417-428, November.
- Legrenzi, G. & Milas, C., 2004.
"Non-linear adjustments in fiscal policy,"
04/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura & Seo, Tae Kun, 2003. "Strategy-proof cost sharing, ability to pay and free provision of an indivisible public good," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007.
"Justifying the Lindahl solution as an outcome of fair cooperation,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "Justifying the Lindahl Solution as an Outcome of Fair Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1536, CESifo Group Munich.
- Céline Choulet, 2004. "Public employment and labour market performance : centralization wage setting effects," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "Some policy proposals for future infrastructure investment in South Africa," Working Papers 05/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitra, T. & Ok, E.A., 1995.
"On the Equitability of Progressive Taxation,"
95-25, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2002. "Monto del "Impuesto Puro" en la Seguridad Social Colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003256, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sojo, Ana, 2003. "Social vulnerability, insurance and risk diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- da Costa, Carlos E. & Pereira, Thiago, 2014. "On the efficiency of equal sacrifice income tax schedules," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 399-418.