The Temporal Causality between Government Taxes and Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Pagan, Adrian R & Wickens, M R, 1989. "A Survey of Some Recent Econometric Methods," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 962-1025, December.
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Brian Jones & Robert Bruce Montador, 1986. "Public Debt in a Medium-Term Context and Its Implications for Fiscal Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- von Furstenberg, George M & Green, R Jeffrey & Jeong, Jin-Ho, 1986. "Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 179-188, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118, September.
- Koren, Stephan & Stiassny, Alfred, 1998. "Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax? An International Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-191, April.
- Gossé, Jean-Baptiste & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2013.
"L’apport de la représentation VAR de Christopher A. Sims à la science économique,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(4), pages 309-319, Décembre.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2013. "L’apport de la représentation VAR de Chrisropher A. Sims à la science économique," Post-Print halshs-01075741, HAL.
- A. Phiri, 2019.
"Asymmetries in the revenue–expenditure nexus: new evidence from South Africa,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1515-1547, May.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth F. Wallis & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs, 2005.
"Comparing SVARs and SEMs: two models of the UK economy,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 209-228.
- Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2005. "Comparing SVARs and SEMs: two models of the UK economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 209-228.
- Michael S. Haigh & David A. Bessler, 2004.
"Causality and Price Discovery: An Application of Directed Acyclic Graphs,"
The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1099-1121, October.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Bessler, David A., 2002. "Causality And Price Discovery: An Application Of Directed Acyclic Graphs," Working Papers 28588, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Bessler, David A., 2002. "Causality And Price Discovery: An Application Of Directed Acyclic Graphs," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19057, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Gediminas Adomavicius & Jesse Bockstedt & Alok Gupta, 2012. "Modeling Supply-Side Dynamics of IT Components, Products, and Infrastructure: An Empirical Analysis Using Vector Autoregression," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 397-417, June.
- Bharat Trehan, 1986. "Oil prices, exchange rates and the U.S. economy: an empirical investigation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 25-43.
- DiPace, Federico & Juvenal, Luciana & Petrella, Ivan, 2020. "Terms-of-Trade Shocks are Not all Alike," CEPR Discussion Papers 14594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Wörgötter & Sihle Nomdebevana, 2020.
"Aggregate Public-Private Remuneration Patterns in South Africa,"
Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 48(4), pages 461-474, December.
- Andreas Wrgtter & Sihle Nomdebevana, 2018. "Aggregate publicprivate remuneration patterns in South Africa," Working Papers 8620, South African Reserve Bank.
- Wörgötter, Andreas & Nomdebevana, Sihle, 2018. "Aggregate public-private remuneration patterns in South Africa," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 02/2018, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Andreas Wrgtter & Sihle Nomdebevana, 2018. "Aggregate publicprivate remuneration patterns in South Africa," Working Papers 8421, South African Reserve Bank.
- Pami Dua & Nishita Raje & Satyananda Sahoo, 2004. "Interest Rate Modeling and Forecasting in India," Occasional papers 3, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Mark Wheeler, 1991. "Causality in the United Kingdom: Results from an Open Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 439-449, Oct-Dec.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 2019. "Practical policy evaluation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 29-45.
- Chen, K.C. & Chen, Shaoling & Wu, Lifan, 2009. "Price causal relations between China and the world oil markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-118.
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye & Mbazima, Daisy, 2008. "The Causal Relationship Between Government Revenue and Expenditure in Namibia," MPRA Paper 9154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glogowsky, Ulrich & Cagala, Tobias & Rincke, Johannes & Grimm, Veronika, 2014.
"Cooperation and Trustworthiness in Repeated Interaction,"
VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100437, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cagala, Tobias & Glogowsky, Ulrich & Grimm, Veronika & Rincke, Johannes, 2015. "Cooperation and Trustworthiness in Repeated Interaction," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 107597, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Richard M. Todd, 1988. "Implementing Bayesian vector autoregressions," Working Papers 384, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Lee Guoping & Chen Anping, 2007.
"Regional output spillovers in China: Estimates from a VAR model,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 101-122, March.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Guoping Lee & Anping Chen, 2005. "Regional Output Spillovers in China: Estimates from a VAR Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- massimo franchi, 2002. "A Non-Causal Identification Scheme for Vector Autoregressions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 290, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:6288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: WU Library (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.