A Survey of Some Recent Econometric Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin D. Evans & Karen K. Lewis, 1990. "Do Stationary Risk Premia Explain It All? Evidence from the Term Struct," NBER Working Papers 3451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruen, David W R & Wilkinson, Jenny, 1994.
"Australia's Real Exchange Rate--Is It Explained by the Terms of Trade or by Real Interest Differentials?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 204-219, June.
- David W.R. Gruen & Jenny Wilkinson, 1991. "Australia’s Real Exchange Rate – Is it Explained by the Terms of Trade or by Real Interest Differentials?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9108, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Garcés Díaz Daniel, 2017. "Explaining Inflation with a Classical Dichotomy Model and Switching Monetary Regimes: Mexico 1932-2013," Working Papers 2017-20, Banco de México.
- David G. Lenze, 1997. "Dynamic and Spatial Impact of Hurricane Andrew on Florida'S Taxable Sales: An Intervention Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, Fall.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed, 2010. "Financial liberalization, financial development and growth linkages in Sub-Saharan African countries: An empirical investigation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 314-339, October.
- Crompton, Paul, 2015. "Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-246.
- Patel, Urjit R. & Srivastava, Pradeep, 1996. "Macroeconomic policy and output comovement: The formal and informal sectors in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1915-1923, December.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Garcés Díaz Daniel, 2016. "Changes in Inflation Predictability in Major Latin American Countries," Working Papers 2016-20, Banco de México.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley Winer, 2014.
"Wealth transfer taxation: an empirical investigation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 720-767, August.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Ooms, M., 2008. "Trends in Applied Econometrics Software Development 1985-2008, an analysis of Journal of Applied Econometrics research articles, software reviews, data and code," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Alexiou, Constantinos & Tsaliki, Persefoni & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2014. "Classical Theory of Investment. Panel Cointegration Evidence from Thirteen EU Countries," MPRA Paper 60598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime VallÈs GimÈnez & Anabel Z·rate Marco, "undated". "Influyen las ayudas p˙blicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para Espana por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2012. "A demand model for domestic air travel in Sweden," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 46-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:398:p:962-1025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.