An 'exception culturelle'? French sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2006. "An "exception culturelle"? French Sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics," Post-Print halshs-00732921, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:04:p:1317-1340_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Musgrave, R.A., 1985. "A brief history of fiscal doctrine," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-59 Elsevier.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:04:p:1231-1244_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 1999. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 1," Post-Print halshs-00201472, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blankart Charles B., 2015. "Politische Folgen finanzwissenschaftlicher Konzepte / Political consequence of public finance," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010. "The foundations of justice in Jules Dupuit's thought," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 793-812.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010.
"The foundations of justice in Jules Dupuit's thought,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 793-812.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010. "The Foundations of Justice in Jules Dupuit’s Thought," Post-Print hal-01383433, HAL.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010. "The Foundations of Justice in Jules Dupuit's Thought," Post-Print hal-00644523, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of public economics; Turgot; Condorcet; Roederer; Say; public goods; externalities; equity in taxation; progressive taxation; optimal amount of public expenditure and revenue; equilibrium at the margin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:1-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .