An 'exception culturelle'? French sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2006. "An "exception culturelle"? French Sensationist political economy and the shaping of public economics," Post-Print halshs-00732921, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:04:p:1317-1340_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Musgrave, R.A., 1985. "A brief history of fiscal doctrine," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-59 Elsevier.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:04:p:1231-1244_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 1999. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 1," Post-Print halshs-00201472, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blankart Charles B., 2015. "Politische Folgen finanzwissenschaftlicher Konzepte / Political consequence of public finance," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010.
"The foundations of justice in Jules Dupuit's thought,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 793-812.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010. "The Foundations of Justice in Jules Dupuit’s Thought," Post-Print hal-01383433, HAL.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2010. "The Foundations of Justice in Jules Dupuit's Thought," Post-Print hal-00644523, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of public economics; Turgot; Condorcet; Roederer; Say; public goods; externalities; equity in taxation; progressive taxation; optimal amount of public expenditure and revenue; equilibrium at the margin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:1-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .