Citations for "Some results on "an income fluctuation problem""
by Schechtman, Jack & Escudero, Vera L. S.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2013. "Transitional Dynamics and Long-run Optimal Taxation Under Incomplete Markets," MPRA Paper 50160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subir Chattopadhyay, 2003. "Stationary Equilibrium In An Altruistic Two Sector Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Demange, Gabrielle & Laroque, Guy, 1998. "Long-sighted principal and myopic agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-146, September.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1993.
"Debt Constrained Asset Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1276, David K. Levine.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2011.
"Concave consumption function and precautionary wealth accumulation,"
34774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2011. "Concave Consumption Function and Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Working papers 2011-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Martin Joseph W. Gruber, 2004. "Does Housing Wealth Make Us Less Equal? The Role of Durable Goods in the Distribution of Wealth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 15, Econometric Society.
- Li, Huiyu & Stachurski, John, 2014. "Solving the income fluctuation problem with unbounded rewards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 353-365.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Fall, Alsim, 2009.
"La spéculation contribue- t- elle à expliquer la dynamique des prix des produits alimentaires au Sénégal ?
[Does speculation explain food prices movements in Senegal?]," MPRA Paper 54880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Moll & Robert M. Townsend & Victor Zhorin, 2013. "Financial Obstacles and Inter-Regional Flow of Funds," NBER Working Papers 19618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Fatih Guvenen, 2002.
"Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
RCER Working Papers
491, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER), revised Mar 2003.
- Guvenen, Fatih, 2006. "Reconciling conflicting evidence on the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: A macroeconomic perspective," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1451-1472, October.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2005. "Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Macroeconomics 0507005, EconWPA.
- Juan-Carlos Cordoba, 2004.
"Debt-Constraints or Incomplete Markets? A Decomposition of the Wealth and Consumption Inequality in the U.S,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
335, Econometric Society.
- Juan-Carlos Cordoba, 2004. "Debt-Constraints or Incomplete Markets? A Decomposition of the Wealth and Consumption Inequality in the U.S," Macroeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2005. "Markovian equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets and public policy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 505-544, August.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1984. "On the Stochastic Steady-State Behavior of Optimal Asset Accumulation in the Presence of Random Wage Fluctuations and Incomplete Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 701, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul Hiebert & Javier J. Pérez & Massimo Rostagno, 2002.
"Debt reduction and automatic stabilisation,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2002/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Samuel Gil Martín, 2012. "Liquidity, Welfare and Distribution," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 217-234, May.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2000. "Liquidity Constrained vs. Debt Constrained Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 14, David K. Levine.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1986.
"Borrowing restrictions and wealth constraints: implications for aggregate consumption,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1985. "Borrowing Restrictions and Wealth Constraints: Implications for Aggregate Consumption," NBER Working Papers 1629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 1998. "World saving: trends and theories," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 25(2 Year 19), pages 191-215, December.
- Scott Fulford, 2014. "The surprisingly low importance of income uncertainty for precaution," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 862, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fulford, Scott L., 2013. "The effects of financial development in the short and long run: Theory and evidence from India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 56-72.
- Maria Sarigiannidou & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Modern Theory of Kuznets’ Hypothesis," Working Papers 201202, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Rabault, Guillaume, 2002. "When do borrowing constraints bind? Some new results on the income fluctuation problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 217-245, February.
- Francesc Obiols-Homs, 2012. "Search and Matching in the Labor Market without Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers 670, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shenghao Zhu & Alberto Bisin & Jess Benhabib, 2014.
"The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk,"
2014 Meeting Papers
617, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin & Shenghao Zhu, 2014. "The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk," NBER Working Papers 20157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chamley, Christophe, 2001. "Capital income taxation, wealth distribution and borrowing constraints," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Joseph Gruber & Robert Martin, 2003. "Precautionary savings and the wealth distribution with illiquid durables," International Finance Discussion Papers 773, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo, 2002. "Soft liquidity constraints and precautionary saving," Bank of England working papers 158, Bank of England.
- Jess Benhabib & Shenghao Zhu, 2008. "Age, Luck, and Inheritance," NBER Working Papers 14128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.