Citations for "A characterization of the optimality of equilibrium in incomplete markets"
by Grossman, Sanford J.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1993.
"Debt Constrained Asset Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1276, David K. Levine.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002.
"Are Incomplete Markets Able to Achieve Minimal Efficiency?,"
03-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2005. "Are incomplete markets able to achieve minimal efficiency?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, 01.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002. "Are Incomlete Markets Able to Achieve Minimal Efficiency?," Vienna Economics Papers 0212, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993.
"Information and Economic Efficiency,"
NBER Working Papers
4533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2008.
"Constrained inefficiency in GEI: A geometric argument,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1197-1214, December.
- Mario Tirelli, 2008. "Constrained inefficiency in GEI: a geometric argument," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0086, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mario Tirelli, 2005. "Constrained Inefficiency In GEI: A Geometric Argument," Working Papers 2005-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jerzy Pruski & Piotr Szpunar, 2008. "Capital flows and their implications for monetary and financial stability: the experience of Poland," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 403-421 Bank for International Settlements.
- Lee Young Whan, 1999. "Aggregate Risk and Social Value of Information in A Production Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 81-100.
- Cass, David, 2006.
"Competitive equilibrium with incomplete financial markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 384-405, August.
- David Cass, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium with Incomplete Financial Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Habis, Helga, 2012.
"Sztochasztikus csődjátékok - avagy hogyan osszunk szét egy bizonytalan méretű tortát?
[Stochastic bankruptcy games. How can a cake of uncertain dimensions be divided?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1299-1310.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- Alvaro Rodriguez, 1996. "The stock market and the vacancy rate," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 237-258, October.
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2011.
"Core Concepts for Incomplete Market Economies,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1119, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sabarwal Tarun, 2007.
"Value Maximization as an Ex-Post Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "Value Maximization As An Ex Post Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete," GE, Growth, Math methods 0406002, EconWPA, revised 19 Jul 2004.
- Azariadis, Costas & Cooper, Russell, 1985.
"Predetermined Prices and the Allocation of Social Risks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 495-518, May.
- Costas Azariadis & Russell Cooper, 1983. "Predetermined Prices and the Allocation of Social Risks," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chenghu Ma & Jiankang Zhang, 2013. "Aggregation in Incomplete Market with General Utility Functions," Papers 2013-10-14, Working Paper.
- von Amsberg, Joachim, 1995. "Excessive environmental risks: An intergenerational market failure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1447-1464, October.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006.
"Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Imitation,"
Economics Working Papers
0025, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2009. "Cooperation Under Incomplete Contracting," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Chenghu Ma & Jiankang Zhang, 2013. "p-Weakly constrained Pareto efficiency and aggregation in incomplete markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 605-623, September.
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1985. "Existence, Regularity, and Constrained Suboptimality of Competitive Allocations When the Asset Market Is Incomplete," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 764, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bernard Dumas & Pascal Maenhout, 2002. "A Central-Planning Approach to Dynamic Incomplete-Market Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000523, David K. Levine.
- Russell Cooper, 1984. "Insurance, Flexibility and Non-contingent Trades," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 691, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wettstein, David, 1995. "Incentives and competitive allocations in exchange economies with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 201-216.
- Ohashi, Kazuhiko, 1997. "Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 448-465, June.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1979. "On the Scope of Stockholder Unanimity Theorems," Discussion Papers 368, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.