The accuracy of the tick test: Evidence from the Australian stock exchange
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2015. "Assessing Measures of Order Flow Toxicity and Early Warning Signals for Market Turbulence," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-54.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos, 2009.
"The Components of the Bid‐Ask Spread: the Case of the Athens Stock Exchange,"
European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(1), pages 112-144, January.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos, "undated". "The Components of the Bid-Ask Spread: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Working Papers 0615, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Hwang, Lee-Seok & Lee, Woo-Jong & Lim, Seung-Yeon & Park, Kyung-Ho, 2013. "Does information risk affect the implied cost of equity capital? An analysis of PIN and adjusted PIN," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 148-167.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Grammig, Joachim & Theissen, Erik, 2007.
"Estimating the probability of informed trading--does trade misclassification matter?,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 26-47, February.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Theissen, Erik, 2002. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading: Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 37/2002, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2003. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Frino, Alex & Jarnecic, Elvis & Johnstone, David & Lepone, Andrew, 2005. "Bid-ask bounce and the measurement of price behavior around block trades on the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 247-262, June.
- Adam Blazejewski & Richard Coggins, 2004. "A local non-parametric model for trade sign inference," Finance 0408009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Philip & Thomson, Nathanial & Walsh, David, 1999. "Characteristics of the order flow through an electronic open limit order book," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 335-357, November.
- Paul Asquith & Rebecca Oman & Christopher Safaya, 2008. "Short Sales and Trade Classification Algorithms," NBER Working Papers 14158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaveh Moradi Dezfouli & Lawrence Kryzanowski, 2016. "Derivatives, Short Selling and US Equity and Bond Mutual Funds," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-44, March.
- Christiane Goodfellow & Martin T. Bohl, 2011. "Forestalling Floor Closure: Evidence from a Natural Experiment on the German Stock Market," Post-Print hal-00676103, HAL.
- Dar-Hsin Chen & Lloyd P. Blenman, 2003. "An Extended Model of Serial Covariance Bid-Ask Spreads," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(1), pages 75-83, April.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & M. Erdal, Sina & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 1998. "Who benefits from secondary market price stabilization of IOPs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 741-767, August.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2013. "Assessing Measures of Order Flow Toxicity via Perfect Trade Classification," CREATES Research Papers 2013-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Adam Blazejewski & Richard Coggins, 2004. "A piecewise linear model for trade sign inference," Finance 0412012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Hao & Elliott, Robert J. & Kalev, Petko S., 2019. "Information or noise: What does algorithmic trading incorporate into the stock prices?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 27-39.
- Nikhil Rastogi & V.N. Reddy & Kiran Kumar Kotha, 2013. "Order imbalance and returns: evidence from India," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 92-109, March.
- G. Geoffrey Booth & Juha-Pekka Kallunki & Teppo Martikainen, 1999. "Earnings news and the behaviour of large and small traders in the Finnish stock market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(12), pages 771-774.
- Berkman, Henk & Koch, Paul D., 2008. "Noise trading and the price formation process," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 232-250, March.
- Asquith, Paul & Oman, Rebecca & Safaya, Christopher, 2010. "Short sales and trade classification algorithms," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 157-173, February.
- Theissen, Erik, 2001. "A test of the accuracy of the Lee/Ready trade classification algorithm," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 147-165, June.
- David Michayluk & Laurie Prather, 2008. "A Liquidity Motivated Algorithm for Discerning Trade Direction," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 12(1-2), pages 45-66, March-Jun.
- Ben Omrane, Walid & Welch, Robert, 2016. "Tick test accuracy in foreign exchange ECN markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 135-152.
- Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2015. "Opening and closing price efficiency: Do financial markets need the call auction?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 208-227.
- Hans R. Stoll & Robert E. Whaley, 1997. "Expirationâ€ Day Effects of the All Ordinaries Share Price Index Futures: Empirical Evidence and Alternative Settlement Procedures," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 22(2), pages 139-174, December.
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2013.
- Dean Hanlon & Sean Pinder, 2013. "Capital gains tax, supply-driven trading and ownership structure: direct evidence of the lock-in effect," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 419-439, June.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Brooks, Chris & Dufour, Alfonso, 2014. "On the performance of the tick test," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 42-50.
- Tanggaard, Carsten, 2003. "Errors in Trade Classification: Consequences and Remedies," Finance Working Papers 03-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Zhou, Hao & Kalev, Petko S. & Frino, Alex, 2020. "Algorithmic trading in turbulent markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4, July-Dece.
- Aktas, Osman Ulas & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2014. "Trade classification accuracy for the BIST," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 259-282.
- Frino, Alex & Lecce, Steven & Segara, Reuben, 2011. "The impact of trading halts on liquidity and price volatility: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 298-307, June.