Financial reform and stabilization policy in a developing economy
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, "undated". "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & María José Roa, 2013. "Desarrollo financiero, crecimiento y volatidad: Revisión de la literatura reciente," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 9, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Wang, Eric C., 2000. "A dynamic two-sector model for analyzing the interrelation between financial development and industrial growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-241, July.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2008. "Export Productivity, Finance, and Economic Growth: Are the Southern Engines of Growth Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Samiran Chakraborty, 2002. "Aspects of Financial Reforms In the Presence of Product Market Imperfection," Working papers 105, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Edward E GHARTEY, 2015. "Causal Relationship Between Financial Development And Economic Growth In South Africa," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 125-142.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Luintel, Kul B., 2001. "Financial restraints in the South Korean miracle," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 459-479, April.
- Maxwell J. Fry, 1981. "Inflation and economic growth in Pacific Basin developing economies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 8-18.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid, 1999. "A quantitative reassessment of the finance-growth nexus: evidence from a multivariate VAR," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 381-405, December.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & P. Devereux, Michael & Luintel, Kul B., 1998.
"Productivity and financial sector policies: Evidence from South East Asia,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Michael P. Devereux & Kul B. Luintel, 1995. "Productivity and Financial Sector Policies: Evidence from South East Asia," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/14, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Financial liberalization in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 55, The World Bank.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Nicholas, Howard, 2017. "Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth: A Preliminary Analysis," MPRA Paper 82976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nii K. Sowa & Ivy K. Acquaye, 1999. "Financial and foreign exchange markets liberalization in Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 385-409.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 536-576, July.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Valpy FitzGerald (QEH), "undated". "Finance and Growth in Developing Countries: Sound Principles and Unreliable Evidence," QEH Working Papers qehwps153, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011.
"Further evidence on finance-growth causality: A panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 176-188, June.
- Chrysost BANGAKE & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2010. "Further Evidence on Finance-Growth Causality: A Panel Data Analysis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 671, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Florent DEISTING & Adil NAAMANE, 2012. "DÃ©veloppement financier, flux financiers et croissance Ã©conomique," Working Papers 2011-2012_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2012.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1996. "Opening up for foreign banks: Why Central and Eastern Europe can benefit," Kiel Working Papers 763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Felix Eschenbach, 2004. "Finance and Growth: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-039/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2001. "Financial development and economic growth: The case of eight Asian countries," MPRA Paper 18297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Eric C., 1999. "A production function approach for analyzing the finance-growth nexus: The evidence from taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 319-328.
- repec:cml:moneta:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:195-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Cermeño & María Roa García & Claudio González-Vega, 2012. "Financial Development and Volatility of Growth: Time Series Evidence for Mexico and USA," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Lin He & Calum Turvey, 2009. "Financial repression in China's agricultural economy," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 260-274, May.
- Rodolfo Cermeño Bazán & María Roa García & Claudio González Vega, 2012. "Financial Development and Growth Volatility: Time Series Evidence for Mexico and The United States," Working papers DTE 544, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Golder, Stefan M., 2001. "Foreign versus domestic banks in Germany and the US: a tale of two markets?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 341-361, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tronzano, Marco, 2011. "“Finance and Growth: A Reassessment of the Empirical Evidence for the Indian Economy” - Finanza e crescita: un riesame dell’evidenza empirica nel caso dell’India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(3), pages 329-364.
- Amaira Bouzid, 2012. "McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis: Empirical Evidence for the Arab Maghrebean Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(44), pages 23-36, June.
- Moyo, Clement & Le Roux, Pierre, 2018. "Interest rate reforms and economic growth: the savings and investment channel," MPRA Paper 85297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akinci, Gönül Yüce & Akinci, Merter & Yilmaz, Ömer, 2014. "Financial Development-Economic Growth Nexus : A Panel Data Analysis Upon Oecd Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(1), pages 33-50, June.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Insolvency costs and incomplete information in commercial banks: Implications for financial reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 616, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dombou T., Dany R. & Tanga T., Achille & Tchoffo, Rodrigue & Kouladoum, Jean-Claude & Tchakounté, Josephine & Djekonbe, Djimoudjiel & Vasegmi, Carole, 2017. "Colonial coinage and financial development," MPRA Paper 83331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forgha Godfrey NJIMANTED & Daniel AKUME & Emmanuel Mbella MUKETE, 2016. "The Impact of Key Monetary Variables on the Economic Growth of the CEMAC Zone," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(2), pages 54-67.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.