McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis: Empirical Evidence for the Arab Maghrebean Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galindo, Arturo & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew, 2007.
"Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of investment?: Micro-evidence from developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 562-587, July.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 503, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2002. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment?: Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Research Department Publications 4295, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2002. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment?: Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1434, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kapur, Basant K, 1976. "Alternative Stabilization Policies for Less-developed Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 777-795, August.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Thornton, John & Poudyal, Sri Ram, 1990. "Money and Capital in Economic Development: A Test of the McKinnon Hypothesis for Nepal," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 395-399, August.
- Donald J. Mathieson, 1979. "Financial Reform and Capital Flows in a Developing Economy (RÃ©forme financiÃ¨re et flux de capitaux dans une Ã©conomie en dÃ©veloppement) (La reforma financiera y los flujos de capital en una economÃ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 450-489, September.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1993. "Finance, entrepreneurship and growth: Theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 513-542, December.
- Fry, Maxwell J, 1978. "Money and Capital or Financial Deepening in Economic Development?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 464-475, November.
- Mathieson, Donald J., 1980. "Financial reform and stabilization policy in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 359-395, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Mehtab AZEEM & Ayub MOHAMMAD, 2015. "Money and Physical Capital Relationship: McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis on Turkey’s Economy," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 21-30.
- Bozhechkova, A.V. & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena Vladimirovna, 2016. "The Impact of Higher Interest Rates on Loans to the Economic Growth of the Russian Federation in the Current Environment," Working Papers 21310, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-liberal Hypothesis; Cointegration Test; Vectoriel Error Correction Model; Arab Maghrebean Countries;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:44:p:23-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.