Money and Capital in Economic Development: A Test of the McKinnon Hypothesis for Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moore, Tomoe, 2010. "A Critical Appraisal of McKinnon's Complementarity Hypothesis: Does the Real Rate of Return on Money Matter for Investment in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 260-269, March.
- Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2009.
"Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0609, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2011. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," Working Papers 11/94, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Paul L Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Kangni KPODAR, 2004.
"Développement financier, instabilité financière et réduction de la pauvreté,"
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers halshs-00564573, HAL.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2005. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kangni KPODAR & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2006. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers 200607, CERDI.
- Amaira Bouzid, 2012. "McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis: Empirical Evidence for the Arab Maghrebean Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(44), pages 23-36, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:22:y:1990:i:3:p:395-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .