Citations for "Education and economic growth Some cross-sectional evidence from Brazil"
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Jamison, Dean T. & Liu, Shu-Cheng & Rivkin, Steven
- Gundlach, Erich, 1996.
"Human capital and economic development: a macroeconomic assessment,"
Kiel Working Papers
778, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erich Gundlach, 1997. "Human capital and economic development: A macroeconomic assessment," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1997. "Human capital and economic development : a macroeconomic assessment," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1696, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Khan, Shahrukh & Ross, David & Sabot, Richard, 1997. "School quality and cognitive achievement production: A case study for rural Pakistan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 127-142, April.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1996. "Measuring the effectiveness of schooling policies in developing countries: Revisiting issues of methodology," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 345-364, October.
- T�lio A. Cravo, 2010. "SMEs and economic growth in the Brazilian micro-regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 711-734, November.
- LAU, Chi Keung Marco, 2010. "New evidence about regional income divergence in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 293-309, June.
- Patricia Jones, 1994. "Are manufacturing workers really worth their pay?," CSAE Working Paper Series 1994-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Gungor, 2013.
"Gender effects of education on economic development in Turkey,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 794 - 821, November.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Güngör, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/19, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gungor, Nil D., 2012. "Gender effects of education on economic development in Turkey," MPRA Paper 38391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Gungor, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1203, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Güngör, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1209, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Güngör, Nil Demet, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cécile Perret, 2011. "Des Modeles De Croissance Aux Theories Du Developpement Territorial Endogene : Vers Une Prise En Compte Du Capital Social," Working Papers hal-00995429, HAL.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Stinson, Thomas F., 1997. "An Alternative Measure of Human Capital Stock," Bulletins 7466, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Lin, T. -C., 2003. "Education, technical progress, and economic growth: the case of Taiwan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 213-220, April.
- Pradhan, Basanta K. & Singh, Shalabh Kumar, . "Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome," Working Papers 93, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Jajri, Idris & Ismail, Rahmah, 2007. "Source of output growth in small and medium scale enterprises in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 2779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Jones, 1994. "Are manufacturing workers really worth their pay?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1994-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Determinants of Economic Growth and the Role of Human Capital in New Growth Models [in Turkish]," Development and Comp Systems 0505009, EconWPA.
- Singh, Ram D. & Santiago, Maria, 1997. "Farm earnings, educational attainment, and role of public policy: Some evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2143-2154, December.
- Gille, Véronique, 2015. "Distribution of human capital and income: An empirical study on Indian States," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 239-256.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Sagarika Mishra, 2010.
"Investigating the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries,"
2010_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: Empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Lin, Tin-Chun, 2004. "The role of higher education in economic development: an empirical study of Taiwan case," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 355-371, April.
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Graff, Michael, 1998. "Educational imbalance, socio-economic inequality, political freedom and economic development," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/98, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010.
"SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil,"
Discussion Paper Series
2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Tulio A. Cravo & Elias Soukiazis, 2009. "Educational Thresholds and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Brazilian States," Working Papers 2009.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Márcio A. Salvato, 2006.
"Human Capital Quality in the Brazilian States,"
0037, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Ronaldo A. Arraes & Vladimir Kühl Teles, 2003. "Differences in Long Run Growth Path Between Latin American and Developed Countries: Empirical Evidences," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] c10, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gershberg, Alec Ian & Schuermann, Til, 2001. "The efficiency-equity trade-off of schooling outcomes: public education expenditures and welfare in Mexico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, February.