Determinants of Economic Growth and the Role of Human Capital in New Growth Models [in Turkish]
This paper briefly summarizes and discusses that type of new growth models which are based on externalities created by investments in human capital. ***** TURKCE OZET: Bu makalede, yeni/içsel buyume modellerinin beseri sermayeye dayali turlerini ozetlemekte ve degerlendirmektedir. [Calisma AUSBF Dergisi'nde (1998, 53/1-4: 207-230) yayinlanmistir.]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael B. Devereux & Beverly J. Lapham, 1993.
"The Stability of Economics Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
878, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B & Lapham, Beverly J, 1994. "The Stability of Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 299-305, February.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis & Romer, Paul M, 1994. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth: An Addendum," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 307-08, February.
- Nancy L Stokey, 1986.
"Learning-by-Doing and the Introduction of New Goods,"
699, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, revised May 1987.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1988. "Learning by Doing and the Introduction of New Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 701-17, August.
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2114, David K. Levine.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Jamison, Dean T. & Liu, Shu-Cheng & Rivkin, Steven, 1993. "Education and economic growth Some cross-sectional evidence from Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-70, June.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 1997.
"On the Smithian Origins of "New" Trade and Growth Theories,"
9711001, EconWPA, revised 18 Dec 1997.
- Aykut Kibritçioglu, 2002. "On the Smithian origins of "new" trade and growth theories," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, . "On The Smithian Origins Of "New" Trade And Growth Theories," Working Papers _001, Ankara University Faculty of Political Sciences.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1962. "Reflections on Investment in Man," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1.
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1993. "Economic underdevelopment : The case of a missing market for human capital," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballe, Jordi & Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical and Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1042-67, December.
- Rhead S. Bowman, 1990. "Smith, Mill, and Marshall on Human Capital Formation," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 239-259, Summer.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1990.
"Human Capital, Product Quality, And Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nehru, Vikram & Swanson, Eric & Dubey, Ashutosh, 1995. "A new database on human capital stock in developing and industrial countries: Sources, methodology, and results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 379-401, April.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Capital Formation by Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 571.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0505009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.