Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth: An Addendum
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 109 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814719902_0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Kibritçioglu, 2002.
"On the Smithian origins of "new" trade and growth theories,"
AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, "undated". "On The Smithian Origins Of "New" Trade And Growth Theories," Working Papers _001, Ankara University Faculty of Political Sciences.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 1997. "On the Smithian Origins of "New" Trade and Growth Theories," International Trade 9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2002.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "The Effect of Trade and Migration on Income," Working Papers 1213, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "The Effect of Trade and Migration on Income," NBER Working Papers 18193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Walz, 1997. "Dynamic Effects of Economic Integration: A Survey," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 309-326, July.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Kumar, Radika Devi, 2015. "Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1300-1311.
- Brodzicki Tomasz, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," International Trade 0310006, EconWPA.
- Brodzicki Tomasz, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," International Trade 0310005, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0301, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division, revised Aug 2016.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Openness and income: The roles of trade and migration," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 10, pages 309-329 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2014. "Openness and income: The roles of trade and migration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 231-251.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Econometric Analysis of Impact of Relative Location on the Growth Effects of Economic Integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0603, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division, revised Jan 2006.
- Philippe Askenazy, 1997. "Commerce Nord-Sud, inégalités et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1219-1240.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Determinants of Economic Growth and the Role of Human Capital in New Growth Models [in Turkish]," Development and Comp Systems 0505009, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2006. "The scale of internal market and the growth effects of regional economic integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0601, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade 0108006, EconWPA.
- Mario Humberto Ruiz Sarmiento, Kellys Genoveva Argáez Acuña, 2012. "Sociología de la competitividad estructural en Colombia (1978-1994)," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, June.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Economic Integration within the European Union," International Trade 0510005, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "New empirical insights into the growth effects of economic integration within EU," International Trade 0505014, EconWPA.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Migration, Trade and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 7325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:2:y:2002:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:109:y:1994:i:1:p:307-308.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed