Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth: An Addendum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814719902_0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Kibritçioglu, 2002.
"On the Smithian origins of "new" trade and growth theories,"
AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, "undated". "On The Smithian Origins Of "New" Trade And Growth Theories," Working Papers _001, Ankara University Faculty of Political Sciences.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 1997. "On the Smithian Origins of "New" Trade and Growth Theories," International Trade 9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2002.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "The Effect of Trade and Migration on Income," Working Papers 1213, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Walz, 1997. "Dynamic Effects of Economic Integration: A Survey," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 309-326, July.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Kumar, Radika Devi, 2015. "Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1300-1311.
- Brodzicki Tomasz, 2003.
"In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration,"
- Brodzicki Tomasz, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," International Trade 0310005, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0301, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division, revised Aug 2016.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2016.
"Openness and income: The roles of trade and migration,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 10, pages 309-329
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2014. "Openness and income: The roles of trade and migration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 231-251.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Econometric Analysis of Impact of Relative Location on the Growth Effects of Economic Integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0603, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division, revised Jan 2006.
- Philippe Askenazy, 1997. "Commerce Nord-Sud, inégalités et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1219-1240.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Determinants of Economic Growth and the Role of Human Capital in New Growth Models [in Turkish]," Development and Comp Systems 0505009, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2006. "The scale of internal market and the growth effects of regional economic integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0601, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade 0108006, EconWPA.
- Mario Humberto Ruiz Sarmiento, Kellys Genoveva Argáez Acuña, 2012. "Sociología de la competitividad estructural en Colombia (1978-1994)," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, June.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Economic Integration within the European Union," International Trade 0510005, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "New empirical insights into the growth effects of economic integration within EU," International Trade 0505014, EconWPA.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Migration, Trade and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 7325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:2:y:2002:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:109:y:1994:i:1:p:307-308.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.