Citations for "On the Virtue of Bad Times: An Analysis of the Interaction between Economic Fluctuations and Productivity Growth"
by Aghion, Philippe & Saint-Paul, Gilles
- Imbs, Jean, 2002. "Why the Link Between Volatility and Growth is Both Positive and Negative," CEPR Discussion Papers 3561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Patricia Crifo-Tillet & Etienne Lehmann, 2004. "Why Will Technical Change Not Be Permanently Skill-Biased?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994.
"Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1310-29, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1993. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-016, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-taking, global diversification, and growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Patricia Crifo & Etienne Lehmann, 2001.
"Why the Kuznets Curve Will Always Reverse,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Patricia CRIFO-TILLET & Etienne LEHMANN, 2001. "Why the Kuznets Curve will always Reverse ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Patricia Crifo & Etienne Lehmann, 2001. "Why the Kuznets Curve Will Always Reverse," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00150324, HAL.
- Keiko Ito & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2009.
"The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms: a reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 405-429, October.
- ITO Keiko & Sebastien LECHEVALIER, 2008. "The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms - A reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan," Discussion papers 08014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chol-Won Li, 1998.
"Growth and Output Fluctuations,"
9810, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano, 2003. "Imperfect labor market and convergence: theory and evidence for some OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 837-856, November.
- Keith Blackburn & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "Human capital accumulation and output growth in a stochastic environment," Economic Theory, Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 435-452, September.
- Erica Fellinger Jusué & Tomás Mancha Navarro, 2008. "Stabilization policies in Argentina: an analysis from the perspective of inflation uncertainty," Working Papers 04/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Gadi Barlevy, 1999. "Credit Market Frictions and the Reallocation Process," Discussion Papers 1251, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2009. "Efficiency and frontier technology in the aftermath of recessions: international evidence," Studies in Economics 0922, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Keith Blackburn, 2005. "Growth, Uncertainty and Finance," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 12, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- V A Muscatelli., 1995. "Flexibility, Structural Change and the Global Economy," Working Papers 9601, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jan 1996.
- Pablo MejÃa-Reyes & Reyna Vergara-GonzÃ¡lez, 2015. "Are more severe recessions followed by stronger recoveries? Evidence from the Mexican states employment," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1223, European Regional Science Association.