Citations for "Can Business and Social Networks Explain the Border Effect Puzzle?"
by Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Thierry Mayer
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003.
"La logistique de la mondialisation,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/688, Sciences Po.
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- Anindya Banerjee & Paolo Zanghieri, 2003. "A New Look at the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle using an Integrated Panel," Working Papers 2003-22, CEPII research center.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Caglar Ozden & Sonia Plaza & William Shaw & Abebe Shimeles, 2011. "Leveraging Migration for Africa : Remittances, Skills, and Investments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2300.
- Ben Dolman, 2007. "Patterns of Migration, Trade and Foreign Direct Investment across OECD Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elisabetta Lodigiani, 2009.
"Diaspora Externalities as a Cornerstone of the New Brain Drain Literature,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
09-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Elisabetta LODIGIANI, 2009. "Diaspora Externalities as a Cornerstone of the New Brain Drain Literature," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Elisabetta Lodigiani, 2009. "Diaspora Externalities as a Cornerstone of the New Brain Drain Literature," Development Working Papers 277, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Bakens, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Lessons from migration impact analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- François Benaroya & Édouard Bourcieu & Marie-Laure Cheval, 2003. "Mondialisation des grands groupes : de nouveaux indicateurs ; suivi d'un commentaire de Marie-Laure Cheval," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 363(1), pages 145-166.
- Peter H. Egger & Maximilian von Ehrlich & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012.
"Migration and Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 216-241, 02.
- Mayer, Thierry, 2004. "Where do foreign firms locate in France and why?," EIB Papers 7/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2002. "The final frontier? Border effects and German regional wages," HWWA Discussion Papers 197, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2003. "Core-Periphery Patterns of Generalized Transport Costs: France, 1978-98," CEPR Discussion Papers 3958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo Javier & Ehrlich, Laura, 2006. "The Impact of Migration on Foreign Trade: A Developing Country Approach," MPRA Paper 1090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyoji Fukao; Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined?," IHEID Working Papers 12-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil & Lionel Fontagné, 2003. "Tax Competition and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2003-17, CEPII research center.
- Lewis Evans and Patrick Hughes, 2003. "Competition Policy in Small Distant Open Economies: Some Lessons from the Economics Literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/31, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2009.
"International Trade Agreements and International Migration,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2010. "International Trade Agreements and International Migration," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1923-1954, December.
- Kaukin, Andrei & Idrisov, Georgij, 2013. "The gravity model of foreign trade in Russia: the case of a large area of the country with the longest border," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 133—145-133, August.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade and Production Networks," IHEID Working Papers 13-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mogilat, A. & Salnikov, V., 2015. "Trade Effects Estimation for the Case of Eurasian Economic Space Countries: Application of Regional Gravity Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 80-108.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2005.
"Les transactions de la mondialisation,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 92(1), pages 221-262.
- Kaie Kerem & Vello Vensel, 2005. "Theory and Empirical Evidence of Business Support Networks," Working Papers 129, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- John Bryant & Murat Genc & David Law, 2004.
"Trade and Migration to New Zealand,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
04/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Bryant & Murat Genç & David Law, 2005. "Trade and Migration to New Zealand," ERSA conference papers ersa05p192, European Regional Science Association.
- David Law & John Bryant & Murat Genc, 2004. "Trade and Migration to New Zealand," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 231, Econometric Society.
- Nicolas Sauter, 2012.
"Talking trade: language barriers in intra-Canadian commerce,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 301-323, February.
- Nicolas Sauter, 2009. "Talking Trade: Language Barriers in Intra-Canadian Commerce," FIW Working Paper series 023, FIW.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2012. "Immigration and Trade Creation for the U.S.: The Role of Immigrant Occupation," IZA Discussion Papers 7073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vello Vensel, 2004. "Operation of Business Supporting Networks: Evidence from an EU Candidate Country," Working Papers 117, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.