Dynamic Stock Markets with Multiple Assets: An Experimental Analysis
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2018.
"External validation of voter turnout models by concealed parameter recovery,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 297-314, July.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R.Palfrey, 2013. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Merlo, Antonio & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2014. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," Working Papers 14-015, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- repec:pit:wpaper:236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Qu, 2013. "How Do Market Prices and Cheap Talk Affect Coordination?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 1221-1260, December.
- Paul J. Healy & Sera Linardi & J. Richard Lowery & John O. Ledyard, 2010. "Prediction Markets: Alternative Mechanisms for Complex Environments with Few Traders," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1977-1996, November.
- Corgnet, Brice & DeSantis, Mark & Porter, David, 2020.
"The distribution of information and the price efficiency of markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2018. "The Distribution of Information and the Price Efficiency of Markets," Working Papers 18-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark Desantis & David Porter, 2019. "The distribution of information and the price efficiency of markets," Post-Print halshs-02393564, HAL.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark Desantis & David Porter, 2019. "The Distribution of Information and the Price Efficiency of Markets," Post-Print hal-02312304, HAL.
- Corgnet, Brice & DeSantis, Mark & Porter, David, 2021.
"Information aggregation and the cognitive make-up of market participants,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Brice Corgnet & Mark Desantis & David Porter, 2021. "Information Aggregation and the Cognitive Make-up of Market Participants," Post-Print hal-03188235, HAL.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Barreda Tarrazona, Iván J. & Grimalda, Gianluca & Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Teglio, Andrea, 2017. "Centralizing information improves market efficiency more than increasing information: Results from experimental asset markets," Kiel Working Papers 2072, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998.
"The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1991. "The disposition effect in securities trading: An experimental analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 276, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2020. "Information Aggregation and the Cognitive Make-up of Traders," Working Papers 20-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kay-Yut Chen & Leslie R. Fine & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2003. "Predicting the Future," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Andrew Lo & Nicholas Chan & Blake LeBaron & Tomaso Poggio, 1999. "Information Dissemination and Aggregation in Asset Markets with Simple Intelligent Traders," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 653, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carmela Mauro, 2008. "Uncertainty Aversion Vs. Competence: An Experimental Market Study," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 301-331, March.
- Lawrence Choo & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro’i Zultan, 2019.
"Information aggregation in Arrow–Debreu markets: an experiment,"
Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 625-652, September.
- Ro’i Zultan & Todd R. Kaplan & Lawrence Choo, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Arrow-Debreu Markets: An Experiment," Working Papers 1807, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2002. "The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Linardi, Sera, 2017. "Accounting for noise in the microfoundations of information aggregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 334-353.
- Libby, Robert & Bloomfield, Robert & Nelson, Mark W., 2002. "Experimental research in financial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 775-810, November.
- Olivier Brandouy & Pascal Barneto, 1999. "Incertitude et fourchettes de prix sur un marché d'enchères:les apports du laboratoire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(3), pages 87-113, September.
- Weber, Martin & Keppe, Hans-Jurgen & Meyer-Delius, Gabriela, 2000. "The impact of endowment framing on market prices -- an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 159-176, February.
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Richardson & Shirley Gregor & Richard Heaney, 2012. "Using decision support to manage the influence of cognitive abilities on share trading performance," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(3), pages 523-541, December.
- Russell Calk & Paul Haensly & Mary Jo Billiot, 2007. "The Effect of Returns History on the Current Period Relation Between Returns and Unexpected Earnings," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 5-20, July.
- Chewning, Eugene Jr. & Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2004. "Do market prices reveal the decision models of sophisticated investors?: Evidence from the laboratory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 739-758, November.
- Peter, Bossaerts & Jason, Shachat & Kuangli, Xie, 2018. "Arbitrage Opportunities: Anatomy and Remediation," MPRA Paper 87273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choo, Lawrence, 2016. "Market competition for decision rights: An experiment based on the “Hat Puzzle Problem”," MPRA Paper 73408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kay-Yut Chen & Leslie R. Fine & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2004. "Eliminating Public Knowledge Biases in Information-Aggregation Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 983-994, July.