Dynamic Stock Markets with Multiple Assets: An Experimental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2018.
"External validation of voter turnout models by concealed parameter recovery,"
Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 297-314, July.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R.Palfrey, 2013. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Merlo, Antonio & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2014. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," Working Papers 14-015, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Paul J. Healy & Sera Linardi & J. Richard Lowery & John O. Ledyard, 2010. "Prediction Markets: Alternative Mechanisms for Complex Environments with Few Traders," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1977-1996, November.
- Barreda Tarrazona, Iván J. & Grimalda, Gianluca & Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Teglio, Andrea, 2017. "Centralizing information improves market efficiency more than increasing information: Results from experimental asset markets," Kiel Working Papers 2072, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kay-Yut Chen & Leslie R. Fine & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2003. "Predicting the Future," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Lawrence Choo & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro’i Zultan, 2019.
"Information aggregation in Arrow–Debreu markets: an experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 625-652, September.
- Ro’i Zultan & Todd R. Kaplan & Lawrence Choo, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Arrow-Debreu Markets: An Experiment," Working Papers 1807, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2002. "The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Weber, Martin & Keppe, Hans-Jurgen & Meyer-Delius, Gabriela, 2000. "The impact of endowment framing on market prices -- an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 159-176, February.
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Russell Calk & Paul Haensly & Mary Jo Billiot, 2007. "The Effect of Returns History on the Current Period Relation Between Returns and Unexpected Earnings," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 5-20, July.
- Chewning, Eugene Jr. & Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2004. "Do market prices reveal the decision models of sophisticated investors?: Evidence from the laboratory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 739-758, November.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2018. "The Distribution of Information and the Price Efficiency of Markets," Working Papers 18-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kay-Yut Chen & Leslie R. Fine & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2004. "Eliminating Public Knowledge Biases in Information-Aggregation Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 983-994, July.
- repec:pit:wpaper:236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998.
"The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1991. "The disposition effect in securities trading: An experimental analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 276, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Carmela Mauro, 2008. "Uncertainty Aversion Vs. Competence: An Experimental Market Study," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 301-331, March.
- Linardi, Sera, 2017. "Accounting for noise in the microfoundations of information aggregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 334-353.
- Libby, Robert & Bloomfield, Robert & Nelson, Mark W., 2002. "Experimental research in financial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 775-810, November.
- Olivier Brandouy & Pascal Barneto, 1999. "Incertitude et fourchettes de prix sur un marché d'enchères:les apports du laboratoire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(3), pages 87-113, September.
- Peter, Bossaerts & Jason, Shachat & Kuangli, Xie, 2018. "Arbitrage Opportunities: Anatomy and Remediation," MPRA Paper 87273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choo, Lawrence, 2016. "Market competition for decision rights: An experiment based on the “Hat Puzzle Problem”," MPRA Paper 73408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:5:p:1811-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.