Citations for "Catching Up with the Economy"
by Robert W. Fogel
- Stefan Dercon (QEH), . "Risk, Growth and Poverty: what do we know, what do we need to know?," QEH Working Papers qehwps148, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Carlos Riojas & Alfonso Alarcon, 2004. "Regionalizacion y cambio institucional en Mexico a finales del siglo XX," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 93-115, Julio-Dic.
- Svedberg, Peter, 2003. "World Income Distribution: Which Way?," Seminar Papers 724, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Olsson, Ola & Hibbs, Douglas Jr., 2005.
"Biogeography and long-run economic development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 909-938, May.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013.
"Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1079-1095, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," NBER Working Papers 14744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Finkelstein, Amy & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "The Fertility Transition: Economic Explanations," Working Papers 833, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Alan B. Krueger & Daniel Kahneman & David Schkade & Norbert Schwarz & Arthur A. Stone, 2007.
"National Time Accounting: The Currency of Life,"
1034, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan B. Krueger & Daniel Kahneman & David Schkade & Norbert Schwarz & Arthur A. Stone, 2009. "National Time Accounting: The Currency of Life," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring the Subjective Well-Being of Nations: National Accounts of Time Use and Well-Being, pages 9-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Bergh, 2008. "Explaining the Survival of the Swedish Welfare State: Maintaining Political Support Through Incremental Change," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 233-254.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010.
"Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation,"
Working Paper Series
820, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Ratio Working Papers 150, The Ratio Institute.
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Huffman, Wallace, 2005.
"Binge Drinking and Labor Market Success: A Longitudinal Study on Young People,"
Staff General Research Papers
12299, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shao-Hsun Keng & Wallace Huffman, 2010. "Binge drinking and labor market success: a longitudinal study on young people," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 303-322, January.
- Dora Costa, 2013. "Health and the Economy in the United States, from 1750 to the Present," NBER Working Papers 19685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Dercon, 2007.
"Fate and Fear: Risk and its Consequences in Africa,"
Economics Series Working Papers
GPRG-WPS-074, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Dercon, 0. "Fate and Fear: Risk and Its Consequences in Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(suppl_2), pages -ii127.
- Getzen, Thomas E., 2000. "Health care is an individual necessity and a national luxury: applying multilevel decision models to the analysis of health care expenditures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Hámori, Balázs & Szabó, Katalin, 2010.
"A gyenge hazai innovációs teljesítmény intézményi magyarázatához. Vitaírás a nemzetközi innovációs versenyben való részvétel akadályairól
[Towards an institutional explanation of the country s weak," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 876-897.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulla Lehmijoki, 2004. "On the Beach? Sustainability, Optimal Pollution, and Optimal Population," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_039, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Silver, Steven D. & Verbrugge, Randal, 2010. "Home production and endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2002. "Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-225, February.
- Oslington, Paul, 2005. "Deus Economicus," MPRA Paper 962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dora L. Costa, 1999. "American Living Standards: Evidence from Recreational Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 7148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dercon, Stefan & Hoddinott, John, 2003. "Health, Shocks and Poverty Persistence," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- William R. Johnson, 2006.
"The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 1-12, July.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists," Virginia Economics Online Papers 368, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republics," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20471, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olsson, Ola, 2001. "Why Does Technology Advance in Cycles?," Working Papers in Economics 38, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez Zarzoso & Laura Márquez Ramos, 2005. "International Trade, Technological Innovation And Income: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Public Policy," Working Paper Series 804, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "The Economics of Non-Convex Ecosystems: Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 499-525, December.
- Balazs Hamori & Katalin Szabo, 2012. "The Great Transformation -- Without A Technological Revolution. The Case Of Hungary," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 151-164.
- Peaucelle, Irina, 2001. "Economie et santé : où en est la Russie ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0105, CEPREMAP.
- Svedberg, Peter, 2002. "Income Distribution Across Countries: How is it Measured and What Do the Results Show?," Seminar Papers 698, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2002. "Quality Adjustment for Spatially-Delineated Public Goods: Theory and Application to Cost-of-Living Indices in Los Angeles," Discussion Papers dp-02-10-, Resources For the Future.
- Harry W. Richardson & Peter Gordon, 2000. "Compactness or Sprawl: America's Future vs. the Present," Working Paper 8645, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Christopher Mackie, 2006. "A Framework for Nonmarket Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 161-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic," Discussion Papers 14999, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.