Expected job loss in East Germany shortly before German unification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lechner, Michael & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & O'Shea, Linda Giesecke, 1993. "Expected Job Loss in East Germany Shortly before German Unification," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 289-306.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- van Raaij, W. Fred, 1989. "Economic news, expectations and macro-economic behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 473-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechner, Michael, 1993. "The dynamics of self-employment in East Germany: an empirical analysis using panel data and allowing for state dependence and endogenous attrition," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Johannes Gernandt & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2008.
"Wage Convergence and Inequality after Unification: (East) Germany in Transition,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
107, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gernandt, Johannes & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2008. "Wage Convergence and Inequality after Unification: (East) Germany in Transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:9210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .