National identity and support for European integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:03:p:773-788_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichenberg, Richard C. & Dalton, Russell J., 1993. "Europeans and the European Community: the dynamics of public support for European integration," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 507-534, September.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Ernest Gnan & Peter Egger & Morten Balling, 2013. "Introduction," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Kenneth Scheve & Matthew Slaughter, 2002. "Economic Insecurity and the Globalization of Production," NBER Working Papers 9339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "The viability of advanced welfare states in the international economy. Vulnerabilities and options," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 399-425, July.
- MARK FRANKLIN & MICHAEL MARSH & LAUREN McLAREN, 1994. "Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 455-472, December.
- Brigid Laffan, 1996. "The Politics of Identity and Political Order in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Thomas Faist, 2001. "Social Citizenship in the European Union: Nested Membership," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 37-58, March.
- Ole Lefman & Karsten K. Larsen, 2000. "Denmark," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(5), pages 185-204, November.
- Karl Magnus Johansson, 2002. "Another Road to Maastricht: The Christian Democrat Coalition and the Quest for European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 871-893, December.
- Alistair Cole, 2001. "National and Partisan Contexts of Europeanization: The Case of the French Socialists," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 15-36, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbdsc:spiv2003202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .