Lessons from low-cost healthcare innovations for the Base-of the Pyramid markets: How incumbents can systematically create disruptive innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Clayton M. & Rosenbloom, Richard S., 1995. "Explaining the attacker's advantage: Technological paradigms, organizational dynamics, and the value network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 233-257, March.
- Minna Halme & Sara Lindeman & Paula Linna, 2012. "Innovation for Inclusive Business: Intrapreneurial Bricolage in Multinational Corporations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 743-784, June.
- Joan Enric Ricart & Michael J Enright & Pankaj Ghemawat & Stuart L Hart & Tarun Khanna, 2004. "New frontiers in international strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 175-200, May.
- Justin J. P. Jansen & Michiel P. Tempelaar & Frans A. J. van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2009.
"Structural Differentiation and Ambidexterity: The Mediating Role of Integration Mechanisms,"
INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 797-811, August.
- Jansen, J.J.P. & Tempelaar, M.P. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2008. "Structural Differentiation and Ambidexterity: The Mediating Role of Integration Mechanisms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-072-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007. "The Economic Lives of the Poor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, Winter.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal, 2008. "The Fortune at the Bottom or the Middle of the Pyramid?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Ted London & Stuart L Hart, 2004. "Reinventing strategies for emerging markets: beyond the transnational model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 350-370, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-07-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INO-2013-07-28 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuhtim:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ittuhde.html .