Far better than nothing at all: Towards a contingency-based evaluation of management consulting services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guy G. Gable, 1996. "A Multidimensional Model of Client Success When Engaging External Consultants," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1175-1198, August.
- Schaffer, Robert H., 1998. "Overcome the fatal flaws of consulting: Close the results gap," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 53-60.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement consulting; evaluation; performance; contingency factors;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:200509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfrede.html .