Innovationsfähigkeit im Kontext organisationaler Lernfähigkeit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & Yang, Baiyin & Wu, Chi-Min & Kuo, Yu-Ming, 2011. "Impact of TQM and organizational learning on innovation performance in the high-tech industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-225, April.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 315 - 332, April.
- Hartmann, Dorothea M & Brentel, Helmut & Rohn, Holger, 2006. "Lern- und Innovationsfähigkeit von Unternehmen und Organisationen: Kriterien und Indikatoren," Wuppertal Papers 156, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3/4), pages 315-332, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nancy Vargas & M. Begoña Lloria & Addisson Salazar & Luis Vergara, 2018. "Effect of exploitation and exploration on the innovative as outcomes in entrepreneurial firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1053-1069, December.
- Hoa Trong Hoang & Dung The Pham & Duc Dinh Nguyen, 2018. "Innovation practices at Vietnamese manufacturers: the impacts of innovation on profitability and growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(3), pages 1457-1466.
- Maciej Zastempowski & Waldemar Glabiszewski & Krzysztof Krukowski & Szymon Cyfert, 2020. "Technological Innovation Capabilities of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 460-474.
- Agnieszka Bitkowska, 2020. "The relationship between Business Process Management and Knowledge Management - selected aspects from a study of companies in Poland," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 16(1), pages 169-193.
- Lingyan Liu & Minghua Lin & Ming Yu, 2023. "Relationship of internal institutions, knowledge sharing, and technological innovation in characteristic cultural enterprises: Evidence from China," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 44(1), pages 515-524, January.
- Quan Anh Nguyen & Gillian Sullivan Mort, 0. "Conceptualising organisational-level and microfoundational capabilities: an integrated view of born-globals’ internationalisation," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2019.
"Knowledge Sharing among Employees in Organizations,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 8(1), pages 52-61, March.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2019. "Knowledge Sharing among Employees in Organizations," MPRA Paper 92934, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2019.
- XiaoJuan Zhang & Xiang Jinpeng & Farhan Khan, 2020. "The Influence of Social Media on Employeeâ€™s Knowledge Sharing Motivation: A Two-Factor Theory Perspective," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Wondifraw Mihret Dessie & Gojjam Ademe Mengistu & Tigist Abera Mulualem, 2022. "Communication and innovation in the performance of weaving and pottery crafts in Gojjam, Ethiopia," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Minerva Martínez Avila & Juan José García-Machado & Eréndira Fierro Moreno, 2021. "A Multiple Full Mediating Effect in a PLS Hierarchical Component Model: Application to the Collaborative Public Management," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Daojiang & Li Huimin, 2014. "An Empirical Study on the Influencing Factors of Knowledge Sharing in Project Context," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 154-169, April.
- Martínez-Caro, Eva & Cegarra-Navarro, Juan Gabriel & Alfonso-Ruiz, Francisco Javier, 2020. "Digital technologies and firm performance: The role of digital organisational culture," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- Xiaolei Zou & Xiaoxi Chen & Fengling Chen & Chuxin Luo & Hongyan Liu, 2020. "The Influence of Negative Workplace Gossip on Knowledge Sharing: Insight from the Cognitive Dissonance Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Nham Tuan Phong & Nguyen Tuyet-Mai & Tran Nam Hoai & Nguyen Hao Anh, 2020. "Knowledge sharing and innovation capability at both individual and organizational levels: An empirical study from Vietnam’s telecommunication companies," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 15(2), pages 275-301, June.
- Qing’e Wang & Luwei Zhao & Alice Chang-Richards & Yuanyuan Zhang & Hujun Li, 2021. "Understanding the Impact of Social Capital on the Innovation Performance of Construction Enterprises: Based on the Mediating Effect of Knowledge Transfer," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-21, May.
- Sun, Xiuli & Li, Haizheng & Ghosal, Vivek, 2020.
"Firm-level human capital and innovation: Evidence from China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Xiuli Sun & Haizheng Li & Vivek Ghosal, 2017. "Firm-level Human Capital and Innovation: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6370, CESifo.
- Agnieszka Konys, 2019. "Green Supplier Selection Criteria: From a Literature Review to a Comprehensive Knowledge Base," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-41, August.
- Mohajan, Haradhan & Islam, Shahidul & Shome, Falguni, 2017. "Knowledge Sharing Enhances Knowledge Management Environment and Efficiency," MPRA Paper 83042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jul 2017.
- Stanley Kam Sing Wong, 2013. "Environmental Requirements, Knowledge Sharing and Green Innovation: Empirical Evidence from the Electronics Industry in China," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 321-338, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2016-05-08 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2016-05-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tucitm:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtucde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtucde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.