Semi-parametric estimation of generalized partially linear single-index models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanha, Hassan & Dempsey, Michael, 2015. "The asymmetric response of volatility to market changes and the volatility smile: Evidence from Australian options," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 164-176.
- Ormos, Mihály & Timotity, Dusan, 2016.
"Unravelling the asymmetric volatility puzzle: A novel explanation of volatility through anchoring,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 345-354.
- Mihaly Ormos & Dusan Timotity, 2016. "Unravelling the Asymmetric Volatility Puzzle: A Novel Explanation of Volatility Through Anchoring," Papers 1606.03597, arXiv.org.
- Bugge, Sebastian A. & Guttormsen, Haakon J. & Molnár, Peter & Ringdal, Martin, 2016. "Implied volatility index for the Norwegian equity market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 133-141.
- Aboura, Sofiane & Wagner, Niklas, 2016.
"Extreme asymmetric volatility: Stress and aggregate asset prices,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-59.
- Sofiane Aboura & Niklas Wagner, 2015. "Extreme asymmetric volatility: Stress and aggregate asset prices," Post-Print hal-01275450, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic distribution; Generalized partially linear model; Local linear smoother; Optimal consistency rate; Single-index model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .