Savings banks and cooperative banks in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reinhard H. Schmidt, 2009. "The Political Debate about Savings Banks," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 61(4), pages 366-392, October.
- Altunbas, Yener & Evans, Lynne & Molyneux, Philip, 2001. "Bank Ownership and Efficiency," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 926-954, November.
- Behr, Patrick & Norden, Lars & Noth, Felix, 2013. "Financial constraints of private firms and bank lending behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3472-3485.
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2004. "What Constitutes a Financial System in General and the German Financial System in Particular?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 111, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Gobbi, Giorgio, 2001. "The changing structure of local credit markets: Are small businesses special?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2209-2237, December.
- Iannotta, Giuliano & Nocera, Giacomo & Sironi, Andrea, 2007. "Ownership structure, risk and performance in the European banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2127-2149, July.
- Elena Carletti & Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2005. "The Privatization of Italian Savings Banks: A Role Model for Germany?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 32-50.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Models of Safe Banking? The European Savings and Cooperative Banks
by Banking Blogger in NEP-HIS blog on 2014-02-13 00:07:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Avisoa, 2016. "European banks’ technical efficiency and performance: do business models matter? The case of European co-operatives banks," Débats économiques et financiers 25, Banque de France.
- Cristi SPULBAR & Mihai NITOI & Lucian ANGHEL, 2015. "Efficiency In Cooperative Banks And Savings Banks : A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Flögel, Franz & Gärtner, Stefan, 2018. "The banking systems of Germany, the UK and Spain form a spatial perspective: The German case," IAT Discussion Papers 18/04, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Krzysztof Kil & Ewa Miklaszewska, 2015. "Analysis of Factors Affecting the Stability of Cooperative Banks in the Post-Crisis Period (Analiza czynnikow wplywajacych na stabilnosc bankow spoldzielczych w okresie pokryzysowym)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 97-119.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-01-17 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-01-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.