The Political Debate about Savings Banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bülbül, Dilek, 2013. "Determinants of trust in banking networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 236-248.
- Dilek Bülbül & Felix Noth & Marcel Tyrell, 2014. "Why Do Banks Provide Leasing?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 137-175, October.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Behr, Patrick & Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2015. "The German banking system: Characteristics and challenges," SAFE White Paper Series 32, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Charlotte Ostergaard & Ibolya Schindele & Bent Vale, 2016. "Social Capital and the Viability of Stakeholder-Oriented Firms: Evidence from Savings Banks," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1673-1718.
- Bülbül, Dilek & Lambert, Claudia, 2012. "Credit portfolio modelling and its effect on capital requirements," Discussion Papers 11/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:527-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2017. "Corporate governance of banks: A German alternative to the "standard model"," SAFE White Paper Series 45, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Bülbül, Dilek & Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2013. "Savings banks and cooperative banks in Europe," SAFE White Paper Series 5, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Systems; Political Economy of Banking Systems; Savings Banks;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:61:y:2009:i:4:p:366-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.