Lessons from the implementation of the Volcker Rule for banking structural reform in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnoud W. A. Boot & Lev Ratnovski, 2016.
"Banking and Trading,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(6), pages 2219-2246.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Ratnovski, Lev, 2012. "Banking and Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 9148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Lev Ratnovski, 2012. "Banking and Trading," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-107/IV/DSF42, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Lev Ratnovski, 2012. "Banking and Trading," IMF Working Papers 12/238, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking separation proposals; proprietary trading ban; Dodd-Frank Act;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-05-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-05-09 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .