Report NEP-CBA-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagano, 2014. "Dealing with Financial Crises: How Much Help from Research?," CSEF Working Papers 361, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53ccj34tat8, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Maouhoub, Brahim, 2014. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate flexibility: Scenarios for the Moroccan case," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2014. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to Financial Risk Management Strategies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Apr 2014.
- Xiaobing Feng & Haibo Hu, 2014. "Measurement and Internalization of Systemic Risk in a Global Banking Network," Papers 1404.5689, arXiv.org.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña & Inés Roldán de Montaud, 2014. "A Colonial Bank under Spanish and American Sovereignty: The Banco Español de Puerto Rico, 1888-1913," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1410, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Erik Makela, 2014. "The Price of Euro: Evidence from Sovereign Debt Markets," Discussion Papers 90, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Arpita Chatterjee, 2014. "Globalization and Monetary Policy Comovement: Evidence from G-7 Countries," Discussion Papers 2014-19, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Tamon, Asonuma, 2014. "Dynamic Transition of the Exchange Rate Regime in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 476, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Elliott, Douglas J. & Rauch, Christian, 2014. "Lessons from the implementation of the Volcker Rule for banking structural reform in the European Union," SAFE White Paper Series 13, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore