Pensions and housing wealth: Quantitative data on market conditions for equity release schemes in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fornero, Elsa & Rossi, Mariacristina & Urzã Brancati, Maria Cesira, 2016. "Explaining why, right or wrong, (Italian) households do not like reverse mortgages," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 180-202, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marta Angelici & Daniela Del Boca & Noemi Oggero & Paola Profeta & Maria Cristina Rossi & Claudia Villosio, 2020.
"Pension information and women's awareness,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
615, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Angelici, Marta & Del Boca, Daniela & Oggero, Noemi & Profeta, Paola & Rossi, Maria Cristina & Villosio, Claudia, 2020. "Pension Information and Women's Awareness," IZA Discussion Papers 13573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marta Angelici & Daniela Del Boca & Noemi Oggero & Paola Profeta & Maria Cristina Rossi & Claudia Villosio, 2020. "Pension Information and Women's Awareness," CESifo Working Paper Series 8563, CESifo.
- Mohammed Ishaq Mohammed & Noralfishah Sulaiman & Dahiru Adamu, 2018. "Dimensionality and Reliability of the Determinants of Reverse Mortgage Use Intention," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(2), pages 1013-1023, February.
- Davidoff, Thomas & Gerhard, Patrick & Post, Thomas, 2017. "Reverse mortgages: What homeowners (don’t) know and how it matters," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 151-171.
- Hanewald, Katja & Bateman, Hazel & Fang, Hanming & Wu, Shang, 2020.
"Is there a demand for reverse mortgages in China? Evidence from two online surveys,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 19-37.
- Katja Hanewald & Hazel Bateman & Hanming Fang & Shang Wu, 2019. "Is There a Demand for Reverse Mortgages in China? Evidence from Two Online Surveys," Working Papers id:12997, eSocialSciences.
- Katja Hanewald & Hazel Bateman & Hanming Fang & Shang Wu, 2019. "Is There a Demand for Reverse Mortgages in China? Evidence from Two Online Surveys," NBER Working Papers 25491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Lisa & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Financial literacy around the world : an overview of the evidence with practical suggestions for the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6107, The World Bank.
- Sandrine Juin, 2016. "Care for dependent elderly people : dealing with health and financing issues," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph16-02 edited by Thomas Barnay, November.
- Dillingh, Rik & Prast, Henriette & Rossi, Mariacristina & Urzì Brancati, Cesira, 2017. "Who wants to have their home and eat it too? Interest in reverse mortgages in the Netherlands," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 25-37.
- Alessia Bruzzo & Marco Mazzoli, 2018. "An Empirical Investigation on the European Housing Market Prices," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 12, pages 29-42, May.
- Lourenço, Carlos J.S. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Donkers, Bas, 2020. "Whose Algorithm Says So: The Relationships Between Type of Firm, Perceptions of Trust and Expertise, and the Acceptance of Financial Robo-Advice," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-124.
- Carole Bonnet & Sandrine Juin & Anne Laferrère, 2019.
"Private Financing of Long‑Term Care: Income, Savings and Reverse Mortgages,"
Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 507-508, pages 5-24.
- Carole Bonnet & Sandrine Juin & Anne Laferrère, 2019. "Private financing of long-term care: income, savings and reverse mortgages," Working Papers 14, French Institute for Demographic Studies.
- Carole Bonnet & Sandrine Juin & Anne Laferrère, 2019. "Private financing of long-term care: income, savings and reverse mortgages," Erudite Working Paper 2019-14, Erudite.
- Dillingh, Rik, 2016. "Empirical essays on behavioral economics and lifecycle decisions," Other publications TiSEM 0e2143e3-bd86-4302-90eb-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- V. D’Amato & E. Lorenzo & S. Haberman & M. Sibillo & R. Tizzano, 2021. "Pension schemes versus real estate," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 797-809, April.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; equity release; pensions; homeownership; housing; reverse mortgage;
All these keywords.
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.