Published stock recommendations as institutional investor sentiment in the near-term stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kling, Gerhard & Gao, Lei, 2008. "Chinese institutional investors' sentiment," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 374-387, October.
- Gregory W. Brown & Michael T. Cliff, 2005. "Investor Sentiment and Asset Valuation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 405-440, March.
- Wang, Yaw-Huei & Keswani, Aneel & Taylor, Stephen J., 2006. "The relationships between sentiment, returns and volatility," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-123.
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010.
"The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market,"
CFR Working Papers
10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2011. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Schmeling, Maik, 2007.
"Institutional and individual sentiment: Smart money and noise trader risk?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 127-145.
- Schmeling, Maik, 2006. "Institutional and Individual Sentiment: Smart Money and Noise Trader Risk," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-337, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Brown, Gregory W. & Cliff, Michael T., 2004. "Investor sentiment and the near-term stock market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Paul C. Tetlock, 2007. "Giving Content to Investor Sentiment: The Role of Media in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1139-1168, June.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyst forecasts; investor sentiment; media content; VAR analysis;
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .