The transcending power of goods: Imaginative value in the economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Staging experience, valuing authenticity: Towards a market perspective on territorial development," GRET Publications and Working Papers 05-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Beckert, Jens, 2017. "Die Historizität fiktionaler Erwartungen," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Deutschmann, Christoph, 2012. "Capitalism, religion, and the idea of the demonic," MPIfG Discussion Paper 12/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Wehinger, Frank, 2014. "Falsche Werte: Nachfrage nach Modeplagiaten," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/20, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Erwin Dekker, 2015. "Two approaches to study the value of art and culture, and the emergence of a third," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(4), pages 309-326, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .