Geldmenge und Inflation in Europa: Ist der Zusammenhang verloren?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saten Kumar & Hassan Afrouzi & Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2015.
"Inflation Targeting Does Not Anchor Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Firms in New Zealand,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 151-225.
- Saten Kumar & Hassan Afrouzi & Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2015. "Inflation Targeting Does Not Anchor Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Firms in New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 21814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 2000.
"Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 870-904, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Theoretical analysis regarding a zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 870-935.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 7677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demary, Markus & Hüther, Michael, 2015. "Gefährden die unkonventionellen Maßnahmen der EZB den Ausstieg aus dem Niedrigzinsumfeld?," IW policy papers 7/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Grégory Claeys & Alvaro Leandro, 2016. "The European Central Bank’s quantitative easing programme: limits and risks," Policy Contributions 12814, Bruegel.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2017-01-22 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwkpps:172016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkolde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.