FDI Subsidiaries and Industrial Integration of Central Europe: Conceptual and Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz R. de Mello Jr., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Selective Survey," Studies in Economics 9701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damijan, Joze P. & Knell, Mark & Majcen, Boris & Rojec, Matija, 2003. "The role of FDI, R&D accumulation and trade in transferring technology to transition countries: evidence from firm panel data for eight transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Kendall Roth & Allen J Morrison, 1992. "Implementing Global Strategy: Characteristics of Global Subsidiary Mandates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 715-735, December.
- Gábor Hunya (ed.), 2000. "Integration Through Foreign Direct Investment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1839.
- Helleiner, G.K., 1989. "Transnational corporations and direct foreign investment," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 27, pages 1441-1480 Elsevier.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdolna Sass & Miklos Szanyi, 2012. "Two essays on Hungarian relocations," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1223, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Miklos Szanyi & Magdolna Sass & Peter Csizmadia & Miklos Illessy & Ichiro Iwasaki & Csaba Mako, 2009. "Clusters and the development of supplier networks for transnational companies," IWE Working Papers 187, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Urmas Varblane & Katrin Männik & Helena Hannula, 2005. "Autonomy And Performance Of Foreign Subsidiaries In Transition Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 38, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Katrin Männik & Helena Hannula & Urmas Varblane, 2004. "Country, Industry And Firm Size Effects On Foreign Subsidiary Strategy.An Example Of Five Cee Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 27, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Urmas Varblane & Katrin M??nnik & Helena Hannula, 2005. "Autonomy and Performance of Foreign Subsidiaries in five Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp780, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity gap; transition economies; foreign direct investment; firm-organisation technology transfer; economic catch-up development;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- P - Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwhdps:iwh-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwhhhde.html .