Effects of OTT services on consumer's willingness to pay for optical fiber broadband connection in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald, 2005. "Broadband Internet access, awareness, and use: Analysis of United States household data," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-633, September.
- Gujarat Ecology Commission Government of Gujarat, 2015. "Gujarat Ecology Commission Annual Report 2013-14," Working Papers id:6934, eSocialSciences.
- Jeffcoat, Chris & Davis, Alison F. & Hu, Wuyang, 2012.
"Willingness to Pay for Broadband Access by Kentucky Farmers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1-12, August.
- Jeffcoat, Chris & Davis, Alison F. & Hu, Wuyang, 2012. "Willingness to Pay for Broadband Access by Kentucky Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 323-334, August.
- Gary Madden & Michael Simpson, 1997.
"Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1073-1078.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael, 1997. "Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data," MPRA Paper 11936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pratham, 2015. "Annual Status of Education Report (Rural) 2014," Working Papers id:6398, eSocialSciences.
- Sunada, Mitsuru & Noguchi, Masato & Ohashi, Hiroshi & Okada, Yosuke, 2011. "Coverage area expansion, customer switching, and household profiles in the Japanese broadband access market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 12-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tas, Serpil & Arnold, René, 2018. "Breitbandinfrastrukturen und die künftige Nutzung von audiovisuellen Inhalten in Deutschland: Herausforderungen für Kapazitätsmanagement und Netzneutralität," WIK Discussion Papers 429, WIK Wissenschaftliches Institut für Infrastruktur und Kommunikationsdienste GmbH.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sudtasan, Tatcha & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2018. "The Internet of Things as an accelerator of advancement of broadband networks: A case of Thailand," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 293-303.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2013. "Analysis of fixed broadband access and use in Thailand: Drivers and barriers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 615-625.
- Mélisande Cardona & Anton Schwarz & B. Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Demand estimation and market definition for broadband Internet services," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 70-95, February.
- Takanori Ida & Shin Kinoshita & Masayuki Sato, 2008. "Conjoint analysis of demand for IP telephony: the case of Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1279-1287.
- Carare, Octavian & McGovern, Chris & Noriega, Raquel & Schwarz, Jay, 2015. "The willingness to pay for broadband of non-adopters in the U.S.: Estimates from a multi-state survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-35.
- Belloc, Filippo & Nicita, Antonio & Alessandra Rossi, Maria, 2012. "Whither policy design for broadband penetration? Evidence from 30 OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 382-398.
- S Howick & J Whalley, 2008. "Understanding the drivers of broadband adoption: the case of rural and remote Scotland," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(10), pages 1299-1311, October.
- Arnold, René & Waldburger, Martin & Morasch, Bastian & Schmid, Frieder & Schneider, Anna, 2015. "The value of network neutrality to European consumers," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127121, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sadowski, Bert M., 2017. "Advanced users and the adoption of high speed broadband: Results of a living lab study in the Netherlands," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-14.
- Marques, Joseph C. & Lupina-Wegener, Anna & Schneider, Susan, 2017. "Internationalization strategies of emerging market banks: Challenges and opportunities," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 715-723.
- Liliana Anamaria Draghici, 2016. "The Fiscal Policy in the EU States from Central and Eastern Europe," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 150-158, November.
- Pratompong Srinuan & Chalita Srinuan & Erik Bohlin, 2011. "The Mobile Broadband and Fixed Broadband Battle in Swedish Market: Complementary or substitution?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/36, European University Institute.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Gail Grech, 2017.
"The Relevance of Age Categories in explaining Internet Banking Adoption Rates and Customers' Attitudes towards the Service,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-2.
- Silvio John, Camilleri & Gail, Grech, 2017. "The Relevance of Age Categories in explaining Internet Banking Adoption Rates and Customers' Attitudes towards the Service," MPRA Paper 77745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2011. "The Nature, Timing and Impact of Broadband Policies: a Panel Analysis of 30 OECD Countries," Department of Economics University of Siena 615, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Baranes, Edmond & Bourreau, Marc, 2005. "An Economist's Guide to Local Loop Unbundling," MPRA Paper 2510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joo, Dongoh & Tasci, Asli D.A. & Woosnam, Kyle M. & Maruyama, Naho U. & Hollas, Chadley R. & Aleshinloye, Kayode D., 2018. "Residents' attitude towards domestic tourists explained by contact, emotional solidarity and social distance," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 245-257.
- Navyashree G. R. & Savita Bhat, 2016. "ICT Investments and Growth of Small and Medium Firms: A Study of Food Processing Industry in India," Working Papers id:11306, eSocialSciences.
- Gruber, Harald & Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2011. "Procompetitive infrastructure sector regulation and diffusion of innovation: The case of broadband networks," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52161, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Guilcher, Sara & Munce, Sarah & Conklin, James & Packer, Tanya & Verrier, Molly & Marras, Connie & Bereket, Tarik & Versnel, Joan & Riopelle, Richard & Jaglal, Susan, 2017. "The financial burden of prescription drugs for neurological conditions in Canada: Results from the National Population Health Study of Neurological Conditions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 389-396.
- Prieger, James E., 2013. "The broadband digital divide and the economic benefits of mobile broadband for rural areas," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 483-502.
More about this item
KeywordsOptical fiber; Willingness to pay; OTT services; Fuzzy data;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2017-01-22 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2017-01-22 (Marketing)
- NEP-PAY-2017-01-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2017-01-22 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2017-01-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse16:148709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.