Broadband access in the EU: An assessment of future economic benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rohman, Ibrahim Kholilul & Bohlin, Erik, 2012. "Does broadband speed really matter for driving economic growth? Investigating OECD countries," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60385, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- O'Mahony, Mary & Robinson, Catherine & Vecchi, Michela, 2008.
"The impact of ICT on the demand for skilled labour: A cross-country comparison,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1435-1450, December.
- Catherine Robinson & Mary O'Mahony & Michela Vecchi, 2004. "The Impact Of ICT On The Demand For Skilled Labour: A Cross-Country Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 91, Royal Economic Society.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2011.
"More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
11-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2013. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," DICE Discussion Papers 86, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Shane Greenstein & Ryan McDevitt, 2012. "Measuring the Broadband Bonus in Thirty OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 197, OECD Publishing.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2009. "The economic impact of broadband on growth: A simultaneous approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 471-485, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband networks; economic impact; Digital Agenda;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-01-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-REG-2014-01-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .