The response of European stock markets to the Brexit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenett, Dror Y. & Raddant, Matthias & Lux, Thomas & Ben-Jacob, Eshel, 2011. "Evolvement of uniformity and volatility in the stressed global financial village," Kiel Working Papers 1739, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:289-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rigobon, Roberto, 2003. "On the measurement of the international propagation of shocks: is the transmission stable?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 261-283, December.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Matthias Raddant & Friedrich Wagner, 2017.
"Transitions in the stock markets of the US, UK and Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 289-297, February.
- Raddant, Matthias & Wagner, Friedrich, 2014. "Transitions in the stock markets of the US, UK, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1979, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Raddant & Friedrich Wagner, 2015. "Transitions in the Stock Markets of the US, UK, and Germany," Papers 1504.06113, arXiv.org.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Thomas Osowski, 2018.
"Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: the case of Brexit,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(34-35), pages 3752-3770, July.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: the case of Brexit," ROME Working Papers 201607, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: The case of Brexit," Ruhr Economic Papers 657, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty and International Financial Markets: The case of Brexit," CEPS Papers 12021, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkpb:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.