End of the upswing in Euroland: No reason to cut interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FitzGerald, John, 2001. "Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union: The Case of Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2001(1-March), pages 1-17.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Gottschalk, Jan & Kamps, Christophe & Sander, Birgit & Scheide, Joachim & Strauß, Hubert, 2001. "Deutliche Abkühlung der Weltkonjunktur," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2572, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karl-Heinz Tödter & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 1994. "P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 273-289, June.
- Rodney Thom & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2000. "Irish inflation : appropriate policy responses," Open Access publications 10197/706, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hallman, Jeffrey J & Porter, Richard D & Small, David H, 1991. "Is the Price Level Tied to the M2 Monetary Aggregate in the Long Run?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 841-858, September.
- Mark Gertler & Jordi Gali & Richard Clarida, 1999.
"The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "The science of monetary policy: A new Keynesian perspective," Economics Working Papers 356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 1999.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 99-13, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 2139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries: What policymakers should not do and what economists don't know," Kiel Discussion Papers 380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2002. "IWF und Weltbank: trotz aller Mängel weiterhin gebraucht?," Kiel Discussion Papers 388, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Kamps, Christophe & Scheide, Joachim, 2002. "Euroland: recovery is under way," Kiel Discussion Papers 385, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sell, Friedrich L., 2001. "Braucht es monetäre und reale Konvergenz für eine (in einer) Währungsunion? Anmerkungen zu einer aktuellen Debatte," Working Papers in Economics 2001,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Kamps, Christophe & Scheide, Joachim, 2001. "European economic outlook: general report presented at the AIECE meeting in Paris, May 9 - 11, 2001," Kiel Discussion Papers 376/377, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 2002. "The stalling engine in Wirtschaftswunder-Land: Germany's economic policy challenges," Kiel Discussion Papers 386, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stehn, Jürgen, 2002. "Leviathan in cyberspace: how to tax e-commerce," Kiel Discussion Papers 384, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 2001. "How the EU can move to a higher growth path: some considerations," Kiel Discussion Papers 383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkdp:374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.