The world economy after the coronavirus shock: Restarting globalization?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, John E., 1970. "Presidential Popularity from Truman to Johnson1," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 18-34, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Edwards, Sebastián, 1990. "La macroeconomía del populismo en la América Latina," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 57(225), pages 121-162, enero-mar.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Edwards, Sebastian, 1990. "Macroeconomic populism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 247-277, April.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Trade and Globalization
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asier Minondo, 2021.
"Impact of COVID-19 on the trade of goods and services in Spain,"
Applied Economic Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(85), pages 58-76, February.
- Asier Minondo, 2020. "Impact of COVID-19 on the trade of goods and services in Spain," Papers 2012.01903, arXiv.org.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Andrés Francisco Requena, 2020. "Impact of Covid-19 containment measures on trade," Working Papers 2101, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michaud, Amanda & Rothert, Jacek, 2018.
"Redistributive fiscal policies and business cycles in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 123-133.
- Amanda M. Michaud & Jacek Rothert, 2017. "Redistributive Fiscal Policies and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Working Papers (Old Series) 1709, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Luciano Campos & Agustín Casas, 2020.
"Rara Avis: Latin American populism in the 21st century,"
Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers
4322, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Luciano Campos & Agustín Casas, 2020. "Rara Avis: Latin American populism in the 21st century," Working Papers 13, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Alexandre Padilla, 2020. "A panel data analysis of Latin American populism," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 329-343, September.
- Ali, Amjad & Ur Rehman, Hafeez, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Instability and Its Impact on Gross Domestic Product: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan,"
71037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad & Ur Rehman, Hafeez, 2015. "Macroeconomic Instability and Its Impact on Gross Domestic Product: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82496, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Nina Nikolova & Shteryo Nozharov, 2020.
"Shadow Economy and Populism – Risk and Uncertainty Factors for Establishing Low-Carbon Economy of Balkan Countries (Case Study for Bulgaria),"
Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 121-144.
- Shteryo Nozharov & Nina Nikolova, 2020. "Shadow economy and populism-risk and uncertainty factors for establishing low-carbon economy of Balkan countries-case study for Bulgaria," Papers 2011.06592, arXiv.org.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
0209, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Mar 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, 2010. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," EcoMod2003 330700071, EcoMod.
- Fedotenkov, Igor & Idrisov, Georgy, 2019. "A supply-demand model of the size of public sector and Wagner's law," MPRA Paper 94973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Edward J. Lopez, 0. "Rediscovering Buchanan’s rediscovery: non-market exchange versus antiseptic allocation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Sybil D. Rhodes & Jorge M. Streb, 2018. "Populismo y democracia antiliberal: La experiencia Argentina como paradigma," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 675, Universidad del CEMA.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Chang Ma, 2019. "Capital Controls: A Survey of the New Literature," NBER Working Papers 26558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Edward J. Lopez, 2020. "Rediscovering Buchanan’s rediscovery: non-market exchange versus antiseptic allocation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 183(3), pages 461-477, June.
- Cachanosky, Nicolás & Padilla, Alexandre & Gómez, Alejandro, 2021. "Immigration and institutional change: Did mass immigration cause peronism in argentina?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1-15.
- Petar Stankov, 2018. "The Political Economy of Populism: An Empirical Investigation," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(2), pages 230-253, June.
- Giray Gozgor, 2020. "The Role of Economic Uncertainty in Rising Populism in the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 8499, CESifo.
- Kerim Peren Arin & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos & Ana I. Moro-Egido & Marcel Thum, 2021. "Socio-Economic Attitudes in the Era of Social Distancing and Lockdowns," CESifo Working Paper Series 8845, CESifo.
- Carsten Hefeker & Tobias Boos & Ulrich Brand & Martin T. Braml & Barbara Fritz & Ingrid Wehr & Angelica Dominguez-Cardoza & Christoph Trebesch, 2019. "Vom Hoffnungsträger zum Problemfall: Lateinamerika verliert den Anschluss – was sind die Ursachen?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(24), pages 03-23, December.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco Veiga, 2013.
"Economic voting in Portuguese municipal elections,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 317-334, June.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "Economic Voting in Portuguese Municipal Elections," GEMF Working Papers 2011-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "Economic Voting in Portuguese Municipal Elections," NIPE Working Papers 33/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Martin Gassebner & Richard Jong‐A‐Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2011.
"Terrorism And Cabinet Duration,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1253-1270, November.
- Martin Gassebner & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2007. "Terrorism and Cabinet Duration: An Empirical Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-181, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Francisco Jose Veiga & Linda Goncalves Veiga, 2010.
"The impact of local and national economic conditions on legislative election results,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(13), pages 1727-1734.
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "The impact of local and national economic conditions on legislative election results," NIPE Working Papers 6/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Verma, Aniket & Shah, Purav & Singh, Jahnavi & Panwar, Utkarsh, 2020. "Prediction for the 2020 United States Presidential Election using Machine Learning Algorithm: Lasso Regression," MPRA Paper 103889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2020.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2020-07-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkbw:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.