Hemmnisse und Probleme bei Gründungen durch Migranten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012.
"Who Starts a Business and Who Is Self-Employed in Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1184, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Rusakova, Alina, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who is Self-Employed in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and who is Self-Employed in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521728355, March.
- Peter Johnson & Simon Parker & Frits Wijbenga, 2006. "Nascent Entrepreneurship Research: Achievements and Opportunities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-4, August.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899604, March.
- Simon C. Parker & Yacine Belghitar, 2006. "What Happens to Nascent Entrepreneurs? An Econometric Analysis of the PSED," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-101, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ettl, Kerstin & Welter, Friederike & Achtenhagen, Leona, 2016. ""Das 21. Jahrhundert ist weiblich": Unternehmerinnen in der Presse," IfM-Materialien 249, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Kay, Rosemarie & Günterberg, Brigitte, 2015. "Existenzgründungen von ausländischen Staatsbürgern," Daten und Fakten 15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Bijedić, Teita & Kay, Rosemarie & Schlepphorst, Susanne & Suprinovič, Olga & Ettl, Kerstin, 2017. "Familienunternehmen von Migranten," IfM-Materialien 261, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
More about this item
KeywordsGründungspozess; Migranten; Hemmnisse; start-up process; immigrants; restraints;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GER-2012-03-14 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifmmat:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmbode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.