Einige Beobachtungen zum Pendlerverhalten in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bräuninger, Michael & Schulze, Sven & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2007. "Ökologische Steuerreform in der Schweiz," HWWI Policy Papers 1-5, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich & Vöpel, Henning, 2008. "Champions des Sports 2008: Ein empirischer Vergleich deutscher Sportstädte," HWWI Policy Papers 1-9, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenz, Olga & Goerke, Laszlo, 2015.
"Commuting and Sickness Absence,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113173, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Lorenz, Olga, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 11183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Olga Lorenz, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201712, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Ott, Ingrid & Otto, Alkis Henri & Stiller, Silvia, 2010. "Rising transport costs and urban development: Hamburg - a city of the future," HWWI Policy Papers 1-31, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2011.
"Income tax deduction of commuting expenses and tax funding in an urban CGE study: the case of German cities,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
02/11, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Georg Hirte & Stefan Tscharaktschiew, 2011. "Income tax deduction of commuting expenses and tax funding in an urban CGE study: the case of German cities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p274, European Regional Science Association.
- Boehm, Michael J., 2013. "Concentration versus re-matching? Evidence about the locational effects of commuting costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51542, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:zbw:arlabe:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laszlo Goerke & Olga Lorenz, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 946, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwipp:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .