Stabilization via currency board
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Atish R. Ghosh, 1998. "Currency Boards; The Ultimate Fix?," IMF Working Papers 98/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2001. "What problems can dollarization solve?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 267-277, April.
- Owen F. Humpage & Jean M. McIntire, 1995. "An introduction to currency boards," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-11.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 1995. "Can currency boards prevent devaluations and financial meltdowns?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 6-9.
- Christian Broda, 2001. "Coping with Terms-of-Trade Shocks: Pegs versus Floats," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 376-380, May.
- John Williamson, 1995. "What Role of Currency Boards?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa40, October.
- S. E Oppers, 2000. "Dual Currency Boards; A Proposal for Currency Stability," IMF Working Papers 00/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Sheila Dolmas & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 1996. "Policy rules and tequila lessons: conclusions from an economic conference," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 17-18.
- Fuhrmann Wilfried, 1999. "Zur Theorie des Currency Boards," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 48(1), pages 85-104, April.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohpro:y2002i18p1-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.