Do natural resource sectors rely less on external finance than manufacturing sectors?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2011.
"Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: A synthetic view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1090-1106, October.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2009. "Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: a synthetic view," POLIS Working Papers 128, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Hetschko, Clemens & Quint, Dominic & Thye, Marius, 2012. "Nationale Schuldenbremsen für die Länder der Europäischen Union: Taugt das deutsche Modell als Vorbild?," Discussion Papers 2012/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- George Furstenberg & Ulf Kalckreuth, 2006.
"Dependence on External Finance: An Inherent Industry Characteristic?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 541-559, December.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & von Furstenberg, George M., 2006. "Dependence on external finance: an inherent industry characteristic?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Vlachos, Jonas & Svaleryd, Helena, 2001. "Financial Markets, the Pattern of Specialization and Comparative Advantage. Evidence from OECD countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 449, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Nov 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hattendorff, Christian, 2014. "Natural resources, demand for external finance and financial development," Discussion Papers 2014/33, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial development; external dependence; natural resources;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:201217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.