Zum Problem der Anschlussverzinsung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1996. "Long Forward and Zero-Coupon Rates Can Never Fall," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nico Voigtl?nder & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"How the West "Invented" Fertility Restriction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2227-2264, October.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," 2010 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtländer, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.