Do higher-moment equity risks explain hedge fund returns?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subbiah, Mohan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2016. "Hedge fund allocation: Evaluating parametric and nonparametric forecasts using alternative portfolio construction techniques," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 189-201.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2013.
"Market skewness risk and the cross section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 46-68.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2010. "Market Skewness Risk and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Working Papers 11-18, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Bali, Turan G. & Brown, Stephen J. & Caglayan, Mustafa Onur, 2012. "Systematic risk and the cross section of hedge fund returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 114-131.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Green, Tracy Clifton & Ren, Honglin, 2017. "Alpha or beta in the eye of the beholder: What drives hedge fund flows?," CFR Working Papers 15-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2015.
"Tail risk in hedge funds: A unique view from portfolio holdings,"
CFR Working Papers
15-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2015. "Tail Risk in Hedge Funds: A Unique View from Portfolio Holdings," Working Papers on Finance 1508, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:3:p:610-636 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.