Trade balances of the central and east European EU member states and the role of foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & Jens Hilscher & Jan Szilagyi, 2008.
"In Search of Distress Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2899-2939, December.
- Campbell, John Y. & Hilscher, Jens & Szilagyi, Jan, 2005. "In search of distress risk," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- John Y. Campbell & Jens Hilscher & Jan Szilagyi, 2005. "In Searach of Distress Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2081, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Szilagyi, Jan & Hilscher, Jens & Campbell, John, 2008. "In Search of Distress Risk," Scholarly Articles 3199070, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Jens Hilscher & Jan Szilagyi, 2006. "In Search of Distress Risk," NBER Working Papers 12362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slacalek, Jirka & Fritsche, Ulrich & Dovern, Jonas & Döpke, Jörg, 2005. "European inflation expectations dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,37, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2008.
"Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 701-720, June.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin Huang, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 419, Econometric Society.
- Fecht, Falko & Huang, Kevin & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Financial intermediaries, markets and growth," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Research Working Paper RWP 04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Working Papers 04-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X.D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0714, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Koetter, M. & Bos, J.W.B. & Heid, F. & Kolari, J.W. & Kool, C.J.M. & Porath, D., 2007.
"Accounting for distress in bank mergers,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3200-3217, October.
- Koetter, Michael & Bos, Jaap W. B. & Heid, Frank & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Kolari, James W. & Porath, Daniel, 2005. "Accounting for distress in bank mergers," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Döpke, Jörg & Funke, Michael & Holly, Sean & Weber, Sebastian, 2005.
"The cross-sectional dynamics of German business cycles: a bird's eye view,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,23, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael Funke & Sebastian Weber & Jörg Döpke & Sean Holly, 2005. "The Cross-Sectional Dynamics of German Business Cycles: A Bird´s Eye View," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20508, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf, 2005. "A "wreckers theory" of financial distress," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,40, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hamerle, Alfred & Liebig, Thilo & Scheule, Harald, 2004. "Forecasting Credit Portfolio Risk," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2004,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2008. "An assessment of the current account sustainability in Romania," MPRA Paper 18613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau, 2016.
"The interaction between trade and FDI: the CEE countries experience,"
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau, 2016. "The interaction between trade and FDI: the CEE countries experience," Working Papers hal-01361954, HAL.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Dumitru, Ionela, 2009. "An Assessment of the Current Account Sustainability in Romania – An Inter-temporal Perspective," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 23-41, June.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2005. "Determinants of current account developments in the central and east European EU member states - consequences for the enlargement of the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,32, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Karel Janda & Eva Michalíková & Věra Potácelová, 2010.
"Gravitační a fiskální modely státní podpory exportních úvěrů v České republice
[Gravity and Fiscal Models of Government Support of Export Credit in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 305-325.
- Mebratu Seyoum & Renshui Wu & Jihong Lin, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade Openness in Sub-Saharan Economies: A Panel Data Granger Causality Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 402-421, September.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2008.
"O evaluare a sustenabilitatii deficitului de cont curent in Romania
[An assessment of the current account sustainability in Romania]," MPRA Paper 18614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:2:y:2014:i:3:p:19-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesmin Rahman, 2008. "Current Account Developments in New Member States of the European Union; Equilibrium, Excess, and EU-Phoria," IMF Working Papers 08/92, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; trade balance; gravity model;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2006-08-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.