Standards for Corporate Financial Reporting: Regulatory Competition Within and Across International Boundaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shyam NMI Sunder, 2001. "Design and Implementation of Contracts: A Comparison of Factor Markets Relevant to Financial Reporting in Japan and the U.S," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm203, Yale School of Management.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- Fred Furlong & Simon Kwan, 1999. "Financial Modernization and Regulation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 95-100, December.
- Shyam NMI Sunder, 2002. "Value of the Firm: Who Gets the Goodies?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm283, Yale School of Management.
- Dodd, Peter & Leftwich, Richard, 1980. "The Market for Corporate Charters: "Unhealthy Competition versus Federal Regulation."," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 259-283, July.
- Shyam NMI Sunder & Ronald A. Dye, 2001. "Why Not Allow the FASB and IASB Standards to Compete in the U.S.?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm192, Yale School of Management.
- Roberta Romano, 1998. "Empowering Investors: A Market Approach to Securities Regulation," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm74, Yale School of Management.
- Huddart, Steven & Hughes, John S. & Brunnermeier, Markus, 1999.
"Disclosure requirements and stock exchange listing choice in an international context,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 237-269, January.
- John S. Hughes & Steven Huddart & Markus K Brunnermeier, 1998. "Disclosure Requirements and Stock Exchange Listing Choice in an International Context," FMG Discussion Papers dp282, Financial Markets Group.
- Rong-Ruey Duh & Karim Jamal & Shyam NMI Sunder, 2001.
"Control and Assurance in E-Commerce: Privacy, Integrity and Security at eBay,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm170, Yale School of Management.
- Rong-Ruey Duh & Shyam Sunder & Karim Jamal, 2002. "Control and Assurance in E-Commerce: Privacy, Integrity, and Security at eBay," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm316, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Suret & Cécile Carpentier, 2003. "Securities Regulation In Canada," CIRANO Project Reports 2003rp-12, CIRANO.
- Karim Jamal & Michael Maier & Shyam Sunder, 2003.
"Privacy in E-Commerce: Development of Reporting Standards, Disclosure, and Assurance Services in an Unregulated Market,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 285-309, May.
- Shyam NMI Sunder & Karim Jamal & Michael S. Maier, 2002. "Privacy in E-Commerce: Development of Reporting Standards, Disclosure and Assurance Services in an Unregulated Market," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm285, Yale School of Management.
- Shyam Sunder & Michael Maier & Karim Jamal, 2002. "Privacy in E-Commerce: Development of Reporting Standards, Disclosure and Assurance Services in an Unregulated Market," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm359, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Dec 2002.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin, "undated". "Europe’s ‘New’ Stock Markets," Working Papers 218, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jean-Marc Suret & Cécile Carpentier, 2003. "Réglementation des valeurs mobilières au Canada," CIRANO Project Reports 2003rp-11, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting Standards; Regulatory Competition; International;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.