Accounting: Labor, Capital and Product Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Shyam NMI Sunder, 2001. "Design and Implementation of Contracts: A Comparison of Factor Markets Relevant to Financial Reporting in Japan and the U.S," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm203, Yale School of Management.
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Accuracy Of Linear Valuation Rules In Industry Segmented Environments: Industry Vs. Economy-Weighted Indexes," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, January.
- Shyam NMI Sunder & Ronald A. Dye, 2001. "Why Not Allow the FASB and IASB Standards to Compete in the U.S.?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm192, Yale School of Management.
- Shyam NMI Sunder, 2001. "Accounting: Continuity and Transition," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm196, Yale School of Management.
- Shyam NMI Sunder, 2001. "Classical, Stewardship, and Market Perspectives on Accounting: A Synthesis," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm195, Yale School of Management.
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Econometric Efficiency Of Asset Valuation Rules Under Price Movement And Measurement Errors," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-40, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor Markets; Accounting; Globalization;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .