Design and Implementation of Contracts: A Comparison of Factor Markets Relevant to Financial Reporting in Japan and the U.S
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunder, Shyam, 2002.
"Regulatory competition among accounting standards within and across international boundaries,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-234.
- Shyam Sunder & Journal Accounting, 2002. "Regulatory Competition Among Accounting Standards Within and Across International Boundaries," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm317, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2003.
- Shyam Sunder, 2002. "Extensive Income and Value of the Firm: Who Gets What?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2607, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Shyam Sunder, 2001. "Standards for Corporate Financial Reporting: Regulatory Competition Within and Across International Boundaries," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm245, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2002.
- Shyam Sunder, 2003. "Accounting: Labor, Capital and Product Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm368, Yale School of Management.
More about this item
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .