Repeated Auctions with the Right of First Refusal and Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009.
"If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, should you accept? An investigation of contract design,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 176-204, January.
- Brit Grosskopf & Alvin E. Roth, 2006. "If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, Should you accept? An Investigation of Contract Design," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001017, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009. "If You are Offered the Right of First Refusal, Should You Accept? An Investigation of Contract Design," Scholarly Articles 4261988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Elmar Wolfstetter & Michael Landsberger & Jakob Rubinstei & Shmuel Zamir, 1997. "First-Price Auctions when the Ranking of Valuations," Microeconomics 9701004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayley H. Chouinard, 2005. "Auctions with and without the Right of First Refusal and National Park Service Concession Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1083-1088.
- Natalia Fabra, 2003. "Tacit Collusion in Repeated Auctions: Uniform Versus Discriminatory," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 271-293, September.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 2004. "Tacit collusion in repeated auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 153-169, January.
- Milgrom, Paul, 1989. "Auctions and Bidding: A Primer," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Owen R. Phillips & Dale J. Menkhaus & Kalyn T. Coatney, 2003. "Collusive Practices in Repeated English Auctions: Experimental Evidence on Bidding Rings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 965-979, June.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 1996. "Repeated Auctions of Franchises for Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 183-189, September.
- Aoyagi, Masaki, 2003. "Bid rotation and collusion in repeated auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 79-105, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chouinard Hayley H & Yoder Jonathan K, 2007.
"Repeated Auctions with the Right of First Refusal,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Hayley Chouinard & Jonathan Yoder, 2006. "Repeated Auctions with the Right of First Refusal," Working Papers 2006-7, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Hayley Chouinard & Jonathan Yoder, 2006. "Repeated Auctions with the Right of First Refusal," Working Papers 7, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, revised Jul 2007.
More about this item
Keywordsrepeated auction; right of first refusal; asymmetric information;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:chouinard-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.