Simulating labor supply behaviour when workers have preferences over job opportunities and face non-linear budget constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel L., 1984. "Econometric analysis of qualitative response models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1395-1457 Elsevier.
- John K. Dagsvik & Anders Karlström, 2005. "Compensating Variation and Hicksian Choice Probabilities in Random Utility Models that are Nonlinear in Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 57-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Capéau & André Decoster & Gijs Dekkers, 2016. "Estimating and Simulating with a Random Utility Random Opportunity Model of Job Choice Presentation and Application to Belgium," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(2), pages 144-191.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2006. "Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Job Opportunities. A Practical Empirical Approach," Discussion Papers 481, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply; married females; structural model; sectoral choice; wage ealsticities; evaluation of tax reforms;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-04-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-04-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-04-01 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp01_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .